+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 483 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 4823

Thread: The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

I'm Kevin.

I'll be ordering a kilo of the Crema e Aroma next time I order some beans.
    I still have 3.5Kg in stock, so it will be a while.

I really need to get a Niche Zero so I can have a better variety during the week.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    I'll be ordering a kilo of the Crema e Aroma next time I order some beans.
    I still have 3.5Kg in stock, so it will be a while.

I really need to get a Niche Zero so I can have a better variety during the week.
    3.5 Kg? WTF?

Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth.

The Dandy Warhols.

Justin trying to inject some music and culture into this thread.

Just replace the word heroin with coffee for the above song and you'll get the point. Maybe

I'm Justin.

Simple drop. No milk.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Simple drop. No milk.

Looks tasty.. Ps I'm using full fat lactose free these days. Couldn't get enough goats
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

I'm up
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Hugo.

An average effort from me, using oat milk:

Here's my 'rig':

I must clear out my collection of espresso machines - under my desk I have the Nuova Simonelli Oscar 1 that preceded this machine, and a Gaggia Classic which I've had for years, and like an old Morris Minor can be kept going ad-infinitum at minimal cost. I've also got a Gaggia MDF grinder and a Nuova Simonelli Grinta MMT, but I find the Sage to be more convenient.

I'm Grant.

good looking machine Hugo. what is it? ive got same grinder; smart and consistent
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Hugo.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    good looking machine Hugo. what is it? ive got same grinder; smart and consistent
    Nuova Simonelli Oscar II. Like the original Oscar I it is a scaled down version of a commercial machine, with a large(ish) 1.5 litre boiler for steam and a heat exchange system for the brew head. Both these Oscar machines produce steam just like a large commercial machine, which means it's easy to produce a nice creamy microfoam, even with milk alternatives like the Oatly Whole that I use, but clearly proper whole milk is always best for latte art. Both my Oscars have over pressure valve (OPV) and pressurestat mods from www.elektros.it , who I can heartily recommend for machines and parts.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammonite Acoustics View Post
    Nuova Simonelli Oscar II. Like the original Oscar I it is a scaled down version of a commercial machine, with a large(ish) 1.5 litre boiler for steam and a heat exchange system for the brew head. Both these Oscar machines produce steam just like a large commercial machine, which means it's easy to produce a nice creamy microfoam, even with milk alternatives like the Oatly Whole that I use, but clearly proper whole milk is always best for latte art. Both my Oscars have over pressure valve (OPV) and pressurestat mods from www.elektros.it , who I can heartily recommend for machines and parts.
    good price for such a good machine
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Hugo - first proper latte art I have seen posted on here. Well done!

Gotta learn someday.

Not to deride Grant's efforts, of course, but that's a proper pour. Respect.

+ Reply to Thread