Page 453 of 483 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 4823

Thread: The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

I'm Grant.

Nobody make coffee?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

A cracker.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

I got myself a new coffee scale recently.
    The what looks like a silver line down side is actually a shadow by way.
    This is s Timemore scale and has lots of good points. It's quite handy too .
    Just in case any of you are looking to get one. Not cheap but worth extra I think.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Made in the Sage.

My sister's Sage, that is.

The jug's built-in thermostat is cool.

The Waitrose beans she uses are fickin' dire. When she makes the coffee. Which she did here.

I have to say I didn't watch her but the cups I made from the same machine/beans yesterday were appreciably better.

Better beans and I reckon for the price the machine is probably really good TBH. Need to validate that sometime.

IMG_20220515_090644.jpgIMG_20220515_090822.jpgIMG_20220515_090842.jpg

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Made in the Sage.

My sister's Sage, that is.

The jug's built-in thermostat is cool.

The Waitrose beans she uses are fickin' dire. When she makes the coffee. Which she did here.

I have to say I didn't watch her but the cups I made from the same machine/beans yesterday were appreciably better.

Better beans and I reckon for the price the machine is probably really good TBH. Need to validate that sometime.

IMG_20220515_090644.jpgIMG_20220515_090822.jpgIMG_20220515_090842.jpg

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk
    Sage stuff is pretty good.
    Not tried one with inbuilt grinder. I've got sages smart grinder which does the job ok.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Saturday coffee
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Coffee time.. later than usual
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Coffee time again.lol
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Sunday coffee
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread