Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 4823

Thread: The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

I'm Grant.

That will be it..

Beans came very quick

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Ah, nice one. Be interesting what you think

Marco.

I'm Grant.

popped some in grinder with some poblado... see how it goes
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Lol - barring precise quantities, you'll be having the same coffee mix as me

Marco.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol - barring precise quantities, you'll be having the same coffee mix as me

Marco.
    was a few uncle funkle in there too from last time..... but not much
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    was a few uncle funkle in there too from last time..... but not much
    Have you had a cup of the Unkle Funkle by itself, Grant? It is so expensive I didn't order any yesterday. Was feeling miserly. But is it any good?

Any opinion is invalid if you have mixed it in any way.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Have you had a cup of the Unkle Funkle by itself, Grant? It is so expensive I didn't order any yesterday. Was feeling miserly. But is it any good?

Any opinion is invalid if you have mixed it in any way.
    Yes of course.. its very good on its own too.. gives decent crema as well.. I love it and will be getting more for stock as its not always available. Think its Extract's best.

Thats why I said there were a few in the grinder left as ive been using up the remains of bag.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Opps - its Unkle Funka.

Ordered 250g.

Rest of order for today will be for Wogan. Their packaging and marketing don't look great but the coffee really is brilliant value. I have to say I think overall regardless of price it is better than Extract.

I'm Grant.

i will of course try the casa by itself too. i only mix enough for 2/3 coffees at a time. not seen wogan as of yet
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

found them... ordered a few to try.. Prices are keen at least
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread