+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 310 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3095

Thread: The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Wot, you not like it?

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Grant.

its,... bright.. lol no, its fine for a breakfast wake me up cup. no need to be bland all the time.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

Indeed. I like bright colours, anyway, especially on stuff like that

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Grant.

Today's coffee

Quality
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Grant.

A second today..

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Creamy straight from the milk bottle plain Jane.

Went to the Bristol Hi-Fi Show today and came back home.

Fired up the system.

I feel plain guilty.

And despite the odd flaw in my system I can honestly say it is so far ahead of what I heard today in any room it just plain isn't fair.

I'm Justin.

Well after them above's possibly perceived as pompous revelation that I suspect is probably true of quite a few members comes a cup of Wogan Honduras.

Jolly pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Went to the Bristol Hi-Fi Show today and came back home.

Fired up the system.

I feel plain guilty.

And despite the odd flaw in my system I can honestly say it is so far ahead of what I heard today in any room it just plain isn't fair.
    Didn't even know it was on! Did you take any pics?

As for your observation, I'm not surprised, which is why I no longer bother with hi-fi shows. Complete waste of time, unless you're into ogling at overpriced, underperforming bling!

I quite like a creamy one

Marco.

Thinking of getting one of these (as shown) in red:

https://www.smeguk.com/product/ecf01rduk/

A) Because I *LOVE* the retro looks, and it's compact [crucial, as it needs to fit in a certain space] and superbly built.

B) Because it's simple/stupid to use, and said by many to make great coffee.

C) I don't want to spend any more than 300 on an espresso machine, and don't want anything full of complicated computer bollox.

Marco.

I'm Grant.

youll get a sage like mine for that money
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread