Page 275 of 286 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2856

Thread: The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

I'm Grant.

The milky way
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Just ordered a new milk frother, after the one I bought from Lidl 3 years ago, for £9.99, decided to die: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Seems to be well regarded, and for me ticks all the necessary boxes, especially in terms of the all-important VFM factor!

Marco.
    Looks decent. Only used one once and gave it away. Prefer steaming personally although obviously you cant
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Should be decent and probably better than I had... No doubt though that steaming is better. I'll discover that one day when I get a professional machine

Marco.
    Graham Peck, Knutkullavägen 15, 81569 Månkarbo, Uppsala, Sweden is an Internet troll. Report him (and his illegal, vile racist and abusive behaviour on Snakeoilaudio.com), should you be appalled by it, or a victim.

The picture in my avatar is Graham Peck/A.K.A 'Rudolph Hucker'.

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Aerolatte milk frother, cost me about 8 quid ten years ago, simple, effective and very little to go wrong or clean up

+

+

=

Simples
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

I'm Grant.

Proper job
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Phenomenal, mate. Defo your best yet!! Looks so RICH and UNCTIOUS - so much so that I want to eat it with a spoon!

Coffee to die for, indeed...

Marco.
    Graham Peck, Knutkullavägen 15, 81569 Månkarbo, Uppsala, Sweden is an Internet troll. Report him (and his illegal, vile racist and abusive behaviour on Snakeoilaudio.com), should you be appalled by it, or a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Aerolatte milk frother, cost me about 8 quid ten years ago, simple, effective and very little to go wrong or clean up

+

+

=

Simples
    They're ok little things, Timbo (especially for travelling with), but don't have much power behind them to make a really thick creamy froth (with depth) which is what I like with my cappuccinos!

Marco.

I'm Grant.

Monday madness
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    They're ok little things, Timbo (especially for travelling with), but don't have much power behind them to make a really thick creamy froth (with depth) which is what I like with my cappuccinos!

Marco.
    Yes, I'd heard you like a bit of depth!

"People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

Yesh, I like *it* to go right IN

'Slack fits' are no use...

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread