Page 412 of 413 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413 LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4122

Thread: The Coffeehouse.... Baristi, Barista, Bariste

I'm Grant.

Flat White today again
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Ive studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

I like my whisky old and my women young. "Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak!"

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

New pitcher today. Titanium coated by god. Lol

Regards,

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Ive studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

I like my whisky old and my women young. "Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak!"

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Ben.

This mornings brew

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML cartridge,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i
    Jungson JA-88 09 SE amp,
    JBL L50 Speakers.

I'm Grant.

today's coffee
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Coffee time. Rather nice this.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

As I used my coffee machine... Hot choc, steamed..
    Lovely

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Monday Bank Holiday coffee

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

You know I can dance with coffee

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Knoops hot chocolate

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Chocy again

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread