+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Like button ?

I'm kickinbacklistenintotchoons.

Default A Like button ?

Hey @Marco

Is there any reason that the forum doesn't have a like button (he says, hoping he hasn't missed it) ?

The amount of times I want to like a choice on the Spinning Today thread and can't, it's frustrating !
    Mike (that's me)'s stuff -

Analogue:Garrard 401 / OL Silver / AT33PTGII, Remton 383 MkII valve phono
    Make music louder: TVC pre, Nirvana Electronic Works A60, 60W / Ch Class A power
    For when there's no Analogue: Doge 6 CDP
    To discover loads of new music: Spotify into foo'd Xiang Sheng DAC-01A
    Music boxes: Heco Celan 300
    Cleaning duties: Okki Nokki 2

Y'know, sometimes, Satan, come as a man of peace.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

The nearest thing to a 'like button' we have would be for you to post a 'smiley', such as , , etc.
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

I'm kickinbacklistenintotchoons.

OK, thanks Barry
    Mike (that's me)'s stuff -

Analogue:Garrard 401 / OL Silver / AT33PTGII, Remton 383 MkII valve phono
    Make music louder: TVC pre, Nirvana Electronic Works A60, 60W / Ch Class A power
    For when there's no Analogue: Doge 6 CDP
    To discover loads of new music: Spotify into foo'd Xiang Sheng DAC-01A
    Music boxes: Heco Celan 300
    Cleaning duties: Okki Nokki 2

Y'know, sometimes, Satan, come as a man of peace.

I'm paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post
    Hey @Marco

Is there any reason that the forum doesn't have a like button (he says, hoping he hasn't missed it) ?

The amount of times I want to like a choice on the Spinning Today thread and can't, it's frustrating !
    This isn't Facebook and we're not all insecure
    Sony STR 6055 Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus Zu omen

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons Najda dsp as dac Akai AM-U02 Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable
    SAE1000LT leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck and full range drivers in free air

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm Geoff.

We could have a poll, that way folk can indicate whether they like a like button. Personally, I don't feel we need that.

I'm Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Personally, I don't feel we need that.
    +1

(There you go, that's how it can be done )

This thread died last October - it should have stayed dead imo.
    Jerry

Qobuz 16/44 streaming, Topping D30 DAC with lpsu, Herron VTSP-2 valve preamp, Trigon TRE 50M monoblocks, MBL 116F speakers.

Cables: Wireworld Starlight USB, Ixos Ixotica i/c, W&M speaker cables, Belden 19364 mains cables

Headphones: Fostex TH600, Audeze EL-8, Wharfedale Isodynamic, Philips Fidelio X2
    Headphone amp: Rotel RX-603

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    +1

+1
    Main: Speakers 'RFC' Tannoy Canterburys / custom crossovers with Tannoy ST25 supertweeters; Amp - Radford STA100; Pre EAR 912; Vinyl: Thorens TD124 MkII + Ikeda IT345-CR1 9 inch and Ikeda IT-407 12 inch tonearms; Cartridges Stereo - Miyajima Madake, Miyajima Takumi, Ikeda 9TT, SAEC/Excel C3; Mono - Miyajimas - Zero 0.7, Premium 1.0, Edison '78' 4.0 conical, and Shure M44 strapped for mono with several Expert Stylus conicals for different eras of 78s; Phono stage and SUT from EAR 912 + Miyajima ETR-Mono SUT; Esoteric Sound Re-Equalizer for equalisation of early mono and 78, switchable in from tape loop; Digital: Audio Note CDT2/II transport, heavily modded AN Kit DAC + Mutec MC3+USB.

Study: Speakers - Tannoy DC6; Amp: Pass Aleph 'Mini'; tube preamp - Gate Audio tube; Vinyl: Garrard 401 with AT1503 Mk I tonearm and vintage Ortofon SL-15e with matching Ortofon 2-15k SUT; Phono Stage from Gate Audio preamp; Digital - Trichord Genesis III CDP + Arcam rBlink.

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    +1

+1

What is this Facebook thing that keeps getting mentioned? Sounds awful.
    Main: Speakers 'RFC' Tannoy Canterburys / custom crossovers with Tannoy ST25 supertweeters; Amp - Radford STA100; Pre EAR 912; Vinyl: Thorens TD124 MkII + Ikeda IT345-CR1 9 inch and Ikeda IT-407 12 inch tonearms; Cartridges Stereo - Miyajima Madake, Miyajima Takumi, Ikeda 9TT, SAEC/Excel C3; Mono - Miyajimas - Zero 0.7, Premium 1.0, Edison '78' 4.0 conical, and Shure M44 strapped for mono with several Expert Stylus conicals for different eras of 78s; Phono stage and SUT from EAR 912 + Miyajima ETR-Mono SUT; Esoteric Sound Re-Equalizer for equalisation of early mono and 78, switchable in from tape loop; Digital: Audio Note CDT2/II transport, heavily modded AN Kit DAC + Mutec MC3+USB.

Study: Speakers - Tannoy DC6; Amp: Pass Aleph 'Mini'; tube preamp - Gate Audio tube; Vinyl: Garrard 401 with AT1503 Mk I tonearm and vintage Ortofon SL-15e with matching Ortofon 2-15k SUT; Phono Stage from Gate Audio preamp; Digital - Trichord Genesis III CDP + Arcam rBlink.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    +1

What is this Facebook thing that keeps getting mentioned? Sounds awful.
    Not sure. People keep twittering about it.

I'm Shane.

I'm starting to hate like buttons!

S.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast