+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 308 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3071

Thread: What Jazz or Blues are you spinning?

I'm Grant.

Ellington at Newport..unreleased.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    Over every living soul, I've seen the future, baby,
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Till Bronner.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Duke Robillard and his dames of rhythm

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Bill Evans
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Next up will be Curtis Jones with Cool Playing Blues. This is on the Blue Planet label. Recorded on a number of top labels and lived out his life in Europe after leaving the States in early 60's afaik.

Bob Dylan's Highway 51 was written and performed by Curtis in 30's
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Boz Scaggs.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Ellington.. Blues in Orbit

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

T Bone Walker.. First at everything new, the innovator of electric blues etc, and showed hendrix how to do his tricks like play with his teeth etc

Sound quality isn't great on some but talent is

You also here where Chuck Berry got his sound from
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Dr John.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Jay McShann.. confessin' the blues.. with T-Bone Walker on Guitar...

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread