+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 452 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4519

Thread: What Jazz or Blues are you spinning?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Chicken Shack – 'The Complete Blue Horizon Sessions'

Label: Columbia – 82876734942, Blue Horizon – 82876734942
    Series: Blue Horizon Remastered
    Format: 3 x CD, Compilation, Remastered
    Released: 2005
    Genre: Rock, Blues
    Style: Blues Rock
    Barry

Howlin' Wolf – 'Howlin' Wolf'

Label: Vogue – 515026, Chess – 515026
    Series: Chicago Golden Years – Single Album 26
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue
    Released: 1983
    Genre: Blues
    Style: Chicago Blues

and

Howlin' Wolf – 'Moanin' In The Moonlight'

Label: Chess – LPS-1434
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo
    Released: 1965
    Style: Chicago Blues
    Barry

Blind Boy Fuller – 'The Remaining Titles 1935-1940'

Label: Best Of Blues – B.O.B. 12
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Mono
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Blind Boy Fuller – 'The Remaining Titles 1935-1940'

Label:Best Of Blues – B.O.B. 12
    Format:Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Mono
    Genre:Blues
    3good ones in a row Barry
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Sonny Boy Williamson, Brian Auger & The Trinity...

ARTISTS INCLUDE..

Alto Saxophone – Joe Harriot
    Bass – Ricky Brown
    Drums – Mick Waller
    Guitar – Jimmy Page
    Liner Notes – Giorgio Gomelsky
    Organ, Liner Notes – Brian Auger
    Tenor Saxophone – Alan Skidmore
    Vocals, Harmonica [Harp] – Sonny Boy Williamson 11
    Written-By – Williamson
    Last edited by struth; 30-06-2022 at 07:14.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Orphan Jon and the Abandoned...

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread