+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 453 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453
Results 4,521 to 4,526 of 4526

Thread: What Jazz or Blues are you spinning?

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Super Session

One of my faves. I could listen to Season of the Witch non stop.

I'm Adrian.

An unusual find today in a local charity shop for a £5, and so far it is rather good. The band leader and guitarist, Ronnie Johnson, from Richmond(Surrey), his career has included working as a guitarist and musical director for Van Morrison from 1991 to 1998 as well as live and studio work with Peter Green, Joe Cocker and Leo Sayer.

First Light ‎– How The Land Lies
    Label: Eastwind Records (2) ‎– EWIND 715
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released: 1985
    Genre: Jazz
    Style: Fusion, Contemporary Jazz

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

From one classy album to another.....

Shadowfax – Shadowdance
    Label: Windham Hill Records – TA-C-1029
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released: 1983
    Genre: Jazz
    Style: Fusion

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

Diana Krall – This Dream Of You
    Label: Verve Records – 602507445416, Verve Records – 00602507445416
    Format: 2 x Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
    Released: 25 Sep 2020

I'm Adrian.

Cassandra Wilson – New Moon Daughter
    Label: Pure Pleasure Records – PPAN BST32861
    Format: 2 x Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Remastered, 180g

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Good choice Adrian.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread