Hi Folks,

I'm hoping that some of the resident Heybrook TT2 owners/experts can offer some guidance......

It's always proved to be impossible to level both the arm board AND the platter. When the platter is level the arm board is out and vice-versa. Mostly I've just gone for a "middle ground" so as to save my sanity, but I read somewhere recently (can't recall where) of someone who found they hard a warped arm board. Moreover, I recently changed the cartridge to an Ortofon Quintet, which has a very square, straight sided body and this highlighted that the cartridge was not aligned flat to the record surface (RB300 so fixed headshell). I solved the latter by packing out the cartridge, but it's not ideal and added to the niggling thought that something is not right.

Upshot is that I'm considering replacing the arm board. At the very worst it wouldn't do any harm and could even be a solution. However, as a bit of a DIY retard I will need to get someone to do it for me, which leads me to the main reason for the new thread......

How can I find out the dimensions and spec of the arm board (Rega RB300 single pillar format)?
Where can I go to get a new arm board made up?

I'd rather not remove the old one until I have a replacement so that I'm not without a turntable for any longer than necessary. If I can get a replacement made up then actual fitting could be done by my local dealer, who is usually pretty helpful. I just need someone to do the fabrication.

Would appreciate thoughts and suggestions....

Cheers all