+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: hello

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    well Im sorry to be frank but my system details are strictly confidential. I would also question why it needs to be disclosed because sound quality of a product is something which only I can decide. From my past experience peoples advice hasnt been helpful. That said there is no harm in hearing what various people have to say and not all of hifi is subjective.
    This must be, without doubt, the weirdest post ever posted on AOS.

Does your system use classified technology?
    Steve aka 'Twelvebears' (it's a long story)
    System: Technics 1210 Mk5, Jelco 750 arm, AT33EV via MF X-LP2 Phono Stage, Oyaide mat and record clamp. SB Touch via Marantz PM-11S1 amp and Wilson Benesch A.C.T. speakers. Mark Grant cables and PS Audio Power Plant Premier mains regenerator.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I'm ChrisB.

Maybe it has pebbles in it? Or rocks from New York with 'Sound has Priority' written all the way through them maybe?
    Isn't it a pleasant coincidence how we get into threads like this when someone mentions something like that! (As I did yesterday)

my system details are strictly confidential
    Wot, a no name portable cd spinner plugged into a pair of monoblocks?

Me thinks you need a new calender, it ain't April 1st yet.

I'm NotSoPissedOffNowCosMyHiFisUnpacked.

Is it listx????????????
    Ian
    http://www.hifisounds.co.uk

Photo bucket - loads of mods!

SL1200- DIY PSU- DIY FET int regs-Denon DL103 by Expert Stylus Company on Isokenetic stabiliser & Sumiko HS-12 shell- Achromat - Isonoe feet, Meridian 200 Phono satge, Junson JA-88D, Audio Aero Capitole CD/ DAC, extreme modified Marantz SA7001, Squeezebox Touch modded to death!, Focal 826WSE- Kimber 8TC, Kimber and CAT5 attenuated DIY Interconnects, Kimber mains

"Leave Nothing as Standard"

Listing your system here is kind of a pre-requisite for being a member.

I'm Nobody.

I honestly think this system is the biggest pile of shit it's seemingly too embarresing to die-vulge

I'm NotSoPissedOffNowCosMyHiFisUnpacked.

I must admit I'm a little confused as to why you would dive in to an open forum and shout here I am then say but I'm not gonna tell you any more about me. Still you've managed to get some of us intersted I suppose! Is it true, do some Saisho CD players still work??????????????
    Ian
    http://www.hifisounds.co.uk

Photo bucket - loads of mods!

SL1200- DIY PSU- DIY FET int regs-Denon DL103 by Expert Stylus Company on Isokenetic stabiliser & Sumiko HS-12 shell- Achromat - Isonoe feet, Meridian 200 Phono satge, Junson JA-88D, Audio Aero Capitole CD/ DAC, extreme modified Marantz SA7001, Squeezebox Touch modded to death!, Focal 826WSE- Kimber 8TC, Kimber and CAT5 attenuated DIY Interconnects, Kimber mains

"Leave Nothing as Standard"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456