+ Reply to Thread
Page 976 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 47687692696697497597697797898610261076 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,760 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    i wonder if truss could be the shortest pm in history...
    Possibly. How tall is she?

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    Possibly. How tall is she?

About the same height as Benjamin Disraeli, he was short .
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

shortest reigned lol... i dont think for a woman she is particularly short of height. although she might be the shortest too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Liz is 'f*****' - former minister claims letters of no confidence already being submitted against the PM

The disquiet with Conservative MPs over the mini-budget is growing.
    One Tory MP who served as a minister under Boris Johnson has told Sky News: "Liz is f*****."
    "She is taking on markets and the Bank of England.
    "Her, Kwasi, Philp and Simon [McGee] are playing A-level economics with people's lives. You cannot have monetary policy and fiscal policy at loggerheads. Something has to give."
    The source also claimed moves to trigger a vote of no confidence in Ms Truss's leadership were already underway:

"They are already putting letters in as think she will crash the economy. The tax cuts don’t matter as all noise anyway - mainly reversing back to the status quo this year.
    "The issue is government fiscal policy is opposite to Bank of England monetary policy - so they are fighting each other. What Kwasi gives, the Bank takes away."

Another Tory MP told Sky's Rob Powell that Friday's announcement had been a "s***show".
    The MP said they weren’t aware of any coordinated plan to vote down government legislation or take other action to show concern, but added they would not rule out something happening given the events of the last few days.

from sky news
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

A bunch of complete muppets!
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Mike.

Don't worry the nuclear holocaust will make these tax cuts pale into insignificance. Thanks again Nato for responding in kind, and escalating this regional conflict into a world war, we all gonna die now, fucking great. Nice to see hypocrisy is the order of the day, with everyone and his aunt just shocked that Putin has the gall to call up civilians, you know just like the US with Vietnam, a country thousands of miles away which posed no threat to them whatsoever! (Btw, I think Putin is nuts, and that's why Nato should tread carefully!).
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm James.

There are plenty of nut jobs running this country too!
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    There are plenty of nut jobs running this country too!
    And a geriatric in the White House, we are literally fucked. I'm seriously thinking of buying a one ticket to Papua New Guinea.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Grant.

The International Monetary Fund has openly criticised the UK government over its plan for tax cuts, warning that the measures are likely to fuel the cost-of-living crisis.

In an unusually outspoken statement, the IMF said the proposal was likely to increase inequality and add to pressures pushing up prices.

Markets have already raised alarm over the plans, sending the pound plunging.

i get feeling the tories know the game is up and they will lose next election and are ruining the economy so labour will have no good basis to work from.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    shortest reigned lol... I don't think for a woman she is particularly short of height. although she might be the shortest too
    The bookies are already taking odds on Truss being the shortest serving PM, beating George Canning (who died in office after four months; 119 days to be precise).
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread