+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 396796846886894895896897898906946996 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,960 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm guy.

Very worrying times; Russia and China seem to be getting on better at the moment. If they each went for "expansion" at the same time, we could all be in serious shit - Bye and thanks for all the fish
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Very worrying times; Russia and China seem to be getting on better at the moment. If they each went for "expansion" at the same time, we could all be in serious shit - Bye and thanks for all the fish
    Nothing will happen. The arrival of USAF B52 bombers at RAF Fairford suggests lots of 'nothing' may occur.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

stratofortresses... big gals..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

A B52 baby, way up in the sky
    Come droppin' your lovin' on me, child
    A B52 baby, way up in the sky
    Drop your love on me tonight, yeah
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

I wouldn't want to live near Fairford, or for that matter, any other site of strategic significance. You can bet the Russians have been double checking their ICBM targeting coordinates.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

a good pic of one... they are quite a machine

B2's will be next
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I wouldn't want to live near Fairford, or for that matter, any other site of strategic significance. You can bet the Russians have been double checking their ICBM targeting coordinates.
    lol if it goes that far then how far you live from a primary target isn't going to make any difference.

Anyway I thought mice had eaten all the wiring on the Russians ICBMs?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

would think the nearer a primary target the better, unless you like living under a mountain for rest of you life. ive a petro-chemical site within eyesight of its chimneys so..... bang!
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm guy.

Maybe we should keep quiet and let Macron sort it all out
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Maybe we should keep quiet and let Macron sort it all out
    that'll be a first.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread