+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576841241745741074 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Martin.

You need to change his feed. (That applies to the dog and Marco from the sounds of it).
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Paul.

Someone didnt clean the toated sandwich maker properly and my banana toasties smelt of chedder. I raised the issue, but apparently it was cleaned properly and I probably actually could smell the butter spread. Apparently it turns into chedder cheese when you heat it up! Who knew!
    ~Paul~

I'm Steve.

Banana toasties? If you're going to make habit of cooking foreign foods this way, I suggest you get your own device , and leave the sandwich maker to do what it was designed for, that is the cooking of 'proper' food

I'm Grant.

i do like banana and pineapple fritters
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Have you tried pepperoni pizza with custard on? You really should you know

I'm Steve.

It is with sadness that I report the death of Duncan, founder of the British Self-flagellation Society.

To raise money for flowers, the Treasurer is having a whip-round.

I'm sorted.

Love burning stuff

I'm Steve.

Didn't manage to sell that hifi shelving then?

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Didn't manage to sell that hifi shelving then?

I'm Martin.

That's a fully specced Linn Sondek in there. Roy's so rich he can afford to burn them just to keep warm. Doesn't even bother to take the arm and cartridge off first.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread