+ Reply to Thread
Page 662 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 1625626126526606616626636646727127621162 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 11762

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm guy.

Apparently they are banning POAO (products of animal origin) in sandwiches, so cheese is also a "no no" - one of the customs blokes said something about "welcome to post Brexit" when the ham sandwich was confiscated. Wouldn't even let the driver keep the bread as it had been in contact with, and contaminated by, a POAO (also the butter to think about here ).

This got me thinking about what else could be put in a sandwich? Tuna possibly, or would that be in breach of the new fishing agreement?
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Apparently they are banning POAO (products of animal origin) in sandwiches, so cheese is also a "no no" - one of the customs blokes said something about "welcome to post Brexit" when the ham sandwich was confiscated. Wouldn't even let the driver keep the bread as it had been in contact with, and contaminated by, a POAO (also the butter to think about here ).

This got me thinking about what else could be put in a sandwich? Tuna possibly, or would that be in breach of the new fishing agreement?
    is that eu tuna or was it caught by a manky scottish trawler
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Just seen a news report that British lorry drivers are having ham sandwiches confiscated at the Dutch border (importation of meat products not allowed from non EU countries).

Fair enough, but I do hope that we will be doing the same to drivers coming in to the UK (somehow I doubt it)
    Well they can stick their Gouda up their arse and fart through the holes
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm guy.

I thought that was how they usually make the stuff exported here
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Steve.

I thought the holes were made by little mice with clogs on

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm guy.

Where?
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Steve.

Where?
    You nearly got me there, I almost answered that

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm guy.

Well I declare

see I fell for it
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Steve.

Well I declare

see I fell for it
    Ah so it was you going clip clippity clop on the stair. Hope the cheese was worth the tumble

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Geoff.

Trump makes history. I see the House of Represntatives vote has now passed the threshold needed for his second impeachment. What a loser!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread