+ Reply to Thread
Page 566 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 664665165565645655665675685766166661066 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Make the ball three times heavier?
    Barry

I'm Martin.

I suppose that could work.

You'd be able to jump to enormous heights to intercept crosses into the box. No need to use the defender's shoulders anymore
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Martin.

basketball you'd have to make the net a lot higher I suppose.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

I don't think the footballers will be allowed to go to Mars - the powers that be will be putting them onto a different Ark, along with the telephone sanitisers, middle management and hairdressers.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

Bob Mortimer and Paul Whitehouse were on BBC News this morning. I see both are now sporting the obligatory 'old geezer's' hair transplant patch at the front.

What none of these guys realise is that as they continue ageing, the rest of their hair will carry on thinning and they be left with a hair 'island' at the front unless they have loads more transplants.

Personally, I couldn't be bothered with all that. I keep what I have left at a low maintenance No.1 cut.

Elon Musk's effort looks weird, it looks as though it's been airbrushed on.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Bob Mortimer and Paul Whitehouse were on BBC News this morning. I see both are now sporting the obligatory 'old geezer's' hair transplant patch at the front.

What none of these guys realise is that as they continue ageing, the rest of their hair will carry on thinning and they be left with a hair 'island' at the front unless they have loads more transplants.

Personally, I couldn't be bothered with all that. I keep what I have left at a low maintenance No.1 cut.

Elon Musk's effort looks weird, it looks as though it's been airbrushed on.
    A friend of mine had hair transplants many years ago. Only partially successful: they were inserted with such regular and equal spacing that they look like a stand of pine trees.
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    A friend of mine had hair transplants many years ago. Only partially successful: they were inserted with such regular and equal spacing that they look like a stand of pine trees.
    Yes, that looks daft.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Better than a syrup though.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Geoff.

it's a tossup as to which is worse. A wig or a comb-over.

I'm Geoff.

I wonder if you can get comb-over style wigs?

+ Reply to Thread