+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 543 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 5430

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Geoff.

I see Keir Starmer is expected to be elected as the new Labour (or should that be New Labour?) leader shortly. Strikes me this will come across as a bit of a 'non-event' under the present circumstances.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Martin.

Under any circumstances.
    Current Lash Up:

*Oppo BDT-101CI* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Grant.

never actually heard of him
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Steve.

Me neither, but then I used to believe Tony Blair founded the Witch Project...
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Geoff.

'Lockdown Meltdown' imminent!

I think the sun and warmth will kick it off this weekend, with all the morons getting in their cars and heading for parks, the seaside and the countryside and the police will be overwhelmed!

Easter, next week will be even worse unless radical steps are taken.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Martin.

Shoot on sight.
    Current Lash Up:

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm watching.

The morons started early round here

https://www.time1075.net/157978-2-po...ing-the-manor/

I'm Geoff.

Profiteering? Who'd do a thing like that? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TimTams-A...4AAOSwM6hee0YE

I'm Geoff.

Shame they don't hand out hard labour jail time these days. I'd have given this worthless git five years!!

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-04-07/...t-on-officers/

I'm Martin.

Meeces fighting on the London Underground:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-522...-tube-platform
    Current Lash Up:

+ Reply to Thread