+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570970 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Andre.

Easy answer to that before reading it. Everything is utter shite these days.

I'm Anto.

Today ,I was busy rolling , but after dinner the delivery man dropped off my new Yamaha CD-S300 CD player and postie dropped the interconnects I bought from Andyrlb to put in it

Havent had a chance to meddle with them yet !!!
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Anto.

Today I was mainly putting the Yamaha in the stack (I took out the Minidisc player as I dont use it )
    I was pleasantly suprised as it sounds more defined and brighter that the old Denon DCD 615 with the £5 DAC on it

At least the Yam remote for the S 500 amp is now able to do more functions (it was setup to operate a CD S300 but they did supply a new remote for the cd player on its own ) just in case you dont own a Yamaha amp from the same series

It kept me occupied listening to it ,whilst I sort through the Commodore 64 computer stuff and Sinclair spectrum games and consoles I fetched out of the loft !

I'm Andre.

Today im wondering is i ought to ask for a refund for some speakers i bought last week that are pick up only. I dont really want to be picking them up & the seller says the same but this could easily be a long drawn out wait as he said he'd let me know! Ive been here before & lost a load of money in the process.

I'm Steve.

Why can you no longer pick them up? What's changed really? You don't have to go in his house - he can run cable through window and connect them outside. You have a listen, and if happy just unplug and off you jolly well pop
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Andre.

Close contact issues. Its not worth the shit for the sake of speakers. I dont know why i paid him up front really but he wanted it in his PP. Smells like its my money that the missus aint getting her hands on type of thing lol..

I'm Steve.

You're right of course Andre. My post was a bit hasty - I would have to decline pick up too, thinking about it. Hope you can get your cash back
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

Are locksmiths key workers?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Anto.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Are locksmiths key workers?
    Very good Geoff . I bought a blender on E bay on Sunday night and its supposed to be coming by Parcelforce ,but I am not holding my breath !!

I'm Grant.

Their system collapsed today but is working again
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread