+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450458498548948 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Well old Bernie will keel over soon and they'll get the $3,000,000,000+ that he's worth to tide them over until the insurance company coughs up!

(I wonder how much he's spent on wigs, those he wears are things of wonder )

He should lend one to that baby
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Just going to get back into some art..

Purchased a nice French easel, oils and some lovely hog brushes ....

Not done anything arty for years so I'll be very rusty but keen to give it a go again...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Steve.

Does anyone else on here sing to their pets, or is it just me? Dogs I have owned over the years would wag their tails with appreciation (I think it helps that I insert their name at certain points in the lyrics), but our cat really couldn't give a shit. I don't think she's musically minded, and usually leaves the room whenever I put a record on.

If you haven't tried it, I'd suggest giving it a go - it does relieve stress I think. But best when in the house alone, you don't want people thinking you're mental

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm brian.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    No one should have wealth like that or anywhere near it.
    You cannot really tell people how much wealth they should have. Its like someone telling me I should have only 400 quid when in fact I've go 800.
    Actually a bit less since Christmas.

I'm Steve.

800 quid? You kept that quiet!

But excessive wealth doesn't sit well with me - like someone owning 10 pairs of speakers and one pair of ears, when there's starving kids in the world making do with an Echo Dot

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    800 quid? You kept that quiet!

But excessive wealth doesn't sit well with me - like someone owning 10 pairs of speakers and one pair of ears, when there's starving kids in the world making do with an Echo Dot
    I agree. All starving kids should at least be able to listen to something of the standard of a Denon mini-system with its Mission-sourced speakers. No-one should have to starve and be subjected to poor quality replay at the same time. I think that is in the UNESCO charter. Somewhere near the back.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    you don't want people thinking you're mental
    I don't think you're mental Steve.. bit crazy maybe ... but I like crazy...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    I don't think you're mental Steve.. bit crazy maybe ... but I like crazy...
    That's because you a bit loco too, no? Be sure to leave your mental side at home when you go for a ride to your hilltop coffee house. And have a nice muffin with it

T'other system:

A/V:

Maybe I'm a bit loco... hold on it's been confirmed...I've got the certificate
    Bev

I'm Steve.

Is it a genuine one? And was it delivered by a man you wouldn't want to meet down a dark alley? The lady who dropped off mine had one eye going to the shops, and the other coming back with a loaf of bread. Also there are some counterfeit stiff-cates knocking about, that only appear to be done in crayon

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread