+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 443 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443 LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 4429

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Geoff.

"when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Steve.

Removing and destroying the toys seems a bit extreme. At Morrisons we have an area called "Oops" for such things, including shop soiled which they sell cheap. Just needed a wash.

Guy certainly is strange - I could understand it if it were Ariel from The Little Mermaid
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Geoff.

Brace yourselves for the Christmas TV advertising onslaught, apparently it starts this week. There'll be endless toy and food commercials.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Brace yourselves for the Christmas TV advertising onslaught, apparently it starts this week. There'll be endless toy and food commercials.
    Stopped watching the TV since 2014. Can imagine the adverts getting worse each year.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

Home Hi-Fi Chat UK (Facebook Group)

I'm Grant.

No TV either
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

First we had 'Global Warming', then that went out of fashion and we now have 'Climate Change'. In a minute or two there's a programme on Blaze TV channel about a potential approaching ice age. They just can't make their minds up. All a con of course, climate has always changed.

'Blaze TV'? WTF?

I'm Steve.

Coldplay crooner and all-round good egg Chris Martin has announced that the band will not be touring their new album, out of concern for the environment. Great idea - I can't think of any environment that wouldn't benefit from Coldplay's absence. Maybe he could have a word with Kanye West too
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Coldplay crooner and all-round good egg Chris Martin has announced that the band will not be touring their new album, out of concern for the environment. Great idea - I can't think of any environment that wouldn't benefit from Coldplay's absence. Maybe he could have a word with Kanye West too
    Kanye West, ….never heard of her
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian7633 View Post
    Kanye West, ….never heard of her
    Gotta be a cheap stripper with a name like that.

+ Reply to Thread