+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511911 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Now you are repeating yourself Steve...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    HoMedics Shiatsu Max, which is supposed to go higher on the back...

The HoMedics Shiatsu Max 2.0 is amazing....I got it via Amazon 'open-box' at about half price but it's actually new... I love it and it really helps my back pain
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Steve.

I know what you mean Steve about the quality of finish... I'm really not 'into' a lot of polishing of bikes. I'm a Honda fan mainly for the reliability and thier finish which, I think, is second to none...

However the SV motor does appeal to me... I've just had a look and the Hyosung is very rare...so almost impossible to buy...

Maybe I should get yet another Hornet 600 and get the seat cut down as I did in the past... the Hornet is a blast, it's so good I owned it twice...

When I owned the Hornet it was impossible to keep to 70 though..... 120 is so easy...
    The Hornet would be my choice, it's basically a detuned CBR600, although that should really be called retuned, as the power at the top is reduced, but much better in the midrange (which is where it matters imo…

This laptop is doing my head in - Google went AWOL last week, so no Ebay, Amazon, X-hamster, nothing for days. Then Anita "fixed" it, and now everything else is wrong, I'm having to put in my password every time, and AOS pages being squeezed out by ads and strange "click-bait" headlines.

So apologies if this post appears twice too...

At least I haven't had problems with the boiler, shower, van, CD player and dishwasher to deal with...oh wait, yes I have
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    The Hornet would be my choice, it's basically a detuned CBR600, although that should really be called retuned, as the power at the top is reduced, but much better in the midrange (which is where it matters imo…

This laptop is doing my head in - Google went AWOL last week, so no Ebay, Amazon, X-hamster, nothing for days. Then Anita "fixed" it, and now everything else is wrong, I'm having to put in my password every time, and AOS pages being squeezed out by ads and strange "click-bait" headlines.

So apologies if this post appears twice too...

At least I haven't had problems with the boiler, shower, van, CD player and dishwasher to deal with...oh wait, yes I have
    I'm seriously considering another Hornet.. they are great fun and go so well and if I get the seat cut down again I can get my feet down ok... I'd probably go for the one with the small fairing as that's what I had, twice, in the past....

The thought of getting another Hornet has really got me going
    Bev

Eyebrow tinting.... now I don't expect many of you to appreciate it but...

Where I have my nails & pedi's done do eyebrow waxing & tinting so I thought I'd give it a go...

A revelation indeed.... I just had my eyebrows waxed and tinted and they look quite nice... so no make-up needed in that area now.. not that I did
    Bev

I'm Steve.

Eyebrow tinting.... now I don't expect many of you to appreciate it but...

Where I have my nails & pedi's done do eyebrow waxing & tinting so I thought I'd give it a go...

A revelation indeed.... I just had my eyebrows waxed and tinted and they look quite nice... so no make-up needed in that area now.. not that I did
    Don't believe you Bev, I bet you look like a cross between Roger Moore and Denis Healy. Unless you can provide pics that prove otherwise

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Rich.

A couple of weeks ago I posted about odd things happening in my flat. Well, I've just found these red spots on a bathroom ceiling, I have to stretch to reach them so it's not an area I could have touched without realising. As you can see from the smudged spot they are wet, i immediately thought leak from upstairs but it looks more like splatter. In my wild imagination I picture them to be blood spots, but as a relatively sensible man of average intelligence that idea seems completely ludicrous.

It does look a bit odd, doesn't it?

Clearaudio Emotion with Clearaudio Performer cart
    Copland CDA 266
    Copland CSA 28
    Squeezebox Touch
    Impulse Lali
    Van Damme I/Cs and cables

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Don't believe you Bev, I bet you look like a cross between Roger Moore and Denis Healy. Unless you can provide pics that prove otherwise
    Oh no Steve I've not got much in the way of eyebrows to be honest... but they now look quite nice though...
    Bev

Quote Originally Posted by stairpost View Post
    A couple of weeks ago I posted about odd things happening in my flat. Well, I've just found these red spots on a bathroom ceiling, I have to stretch to reach them so it's not an area I could have touched without realising. As you can see from the smudged spot they are wet, i immediately thought leak from upstairs but it looks more like splatter. In my wild imagination I picture them to be blood spots, but as a relatively sensible man of average intelligence that idea seems completely ludicrous.

It does look a bit odd, doesn't it?
    They certainly do look a bit odd Rich... I wonder what they are ?
    Bev

I'm Steve.

I'm thinking of having my ear hair tinted. And maybe have my monobrow shaped, so just the middle bit is left.

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread