+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510910 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    and her current one is a Hyosung GV650 Aquila, which is a cruiser type bike with a Suzuki SV650 engine
    Just taken a look at the Hyosung and it looks very interesting... what's it like to ride Steve?
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Has anyone ridden the MP3? the 500 version looks quite nice..

Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Just a shame about the Boris initials
    Well he seems a bit mental, and I like mental, but he'd need to be much better looking for me to be interested, and possess some ladyparts. I'm old fashioned that way
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Well he seems a bit mental, and I like mental, but he'd need to be much better looking for me to be interested, and possess some ladyparts. I'm old fashioned that way

I'm not interested either

However I agree 'mental' is good ..I'm totally certified that way.... believe me
    Bev

I'm Martin.

Hey, nobody's questioning it
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Hey, nobody's questioning it
    Indeed Martin....
    Bev

I'm Steve.

Just taken a look at the Hyosung and it looks very interesting... what's it like to ride Steve?
    It's quite good, stylish looking, but I don't rate the quality of finish that highly. Probably be fine if you kept on top of polishing, she leaves that chore to me. And by the time I've finished doing the 'Blade, I'm bored and only give hers a cursory wipe (ooh-er). And the end can is hideous, if it were my bike that would be the first thing in the bin.

It is quick, really flies from the lights, due to that SV motor. Top speed is about 120, but anything over eighty you will struggle to hang on - Above that speed your body is acting like a parachute. The most comfortable of all the bikes she's owned, and though it's big (long) and pretty heavy, the weight is low down and very manageable. Anyone over about 4'6" would find it a doddle.

Worth a trial ride if you get a chance. And you could have had a shot on this one, but although Mrs. P is down your way (Portsmouth) from Monday till Wednesday, she's going in the Civic

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Has anyone ridden the MP3? the 500 version looks quite nice..

Very popular with Parisian nut jobs. Last time we drove through Paris, there were swarms of these passing us on all sides. They look rather strange when cornering, the way both front wheels stay on the road while leaning. But the set up obviously works.

T'other system:

A/V:

I know what you mean Steve about the quality of finish... I'm really not 'into' a lot of polishing of bikes. I'm a Honda fan mainly for the reliability and thier finish which, I think, is second to none...

However the SV motor does appeal to me... I've just had a look and the Hyosung is very rare...so almost impossible to buy...

Maybe I should get yet another Hornet 600 and get the seat cut down as I did in the past... the Hornet is a blast, it's so good I owned it twice...

When I owned the Hornet it was impossible to keep to 70 though..... 120 is so easy...
    Bev

I'm Steve.

It's quite good, stylish looking, but I don't rate the quality of finish that highly. Probably be fine if you kept on top of polishing, she leaves that chore to me. And by the time I've finished doing the 'Blade, I'm bored and only give hers a cursory wipe (ooh-er). And the end can is hideous, if it were my bike that would be the first thing in the bin.

It is quick, really flies from the lights, due to that SV motor. Top speed is about 120, but anything over eighty you will struggle to hang on - Above that speed your body is acting like a parachute. The most comfortable of all the bikes she's owned, and though it's big (long) and pretty heavy, the weight is low down and very manageable. Anyone over about 4'6" would find it a doddle.

Worth a trial ride if you get a chance. And you could have had a shot on this one, but although Mrs. P is down your way (Portsmouth) from Monday till Wednesday, she's going in the Civic

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread