+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501901 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

31 for me too on the "test".
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm David.

Another old fart here 51, although my real age is 63.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    Another old fart here 51, although my real age is 63.
    A mere yoof!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Well apologies if we have any fans here, but "Mrs Brown's Boys" is possibly the worst show on TV. Does anyone actually like it?
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Well apologies if we have any fans here, but "Mrs Brown's Boys" is possibly the worst show on TV. Does anyone actually like it?
    My sister does. She even went all the way to Dublin to see the live show!

I'm Martin.

My mother. She went to the live show as well. I've only seen one episode, it was mildly amusing. I think it helps if you're Irish and Catholic.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Our new dishwasher arrives tomorrow. I'll have to find something else to do when it's on
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

In my extensive experience this is the worst show that has ever been on TV https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_About_Me

Most bad shows you just don't bother to watch at all but that was so bad you had to watch it in the same way as if you would have to watch a rollercoaster accident were it to unfold in front of you.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Our ancient dishwasher threw in the towel last week. Mrs. P put it on at bedtime, and when I got up 7 hours later I found the kitchen felt like a sauna - it had stuck on the 'dryer phase'. I also found it had eaten all the electric, we have a pre payment meter. Not had that happen since I was a kid, and mum sent me to a neighbour to borrow two bob for the meter.

New one coming tomorrow, yay! Don't care what the advert says, these hands that do dishes don't feel soft as my face
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Dishwasher malfunctions... Jasper Carrott... People actually liking Mrs Brown's boys and going to see live shows... I think I might have an early night!
    Alex

+ Reply to Thread