+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500900 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 11726

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Martin.

Some odd questions.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    https://play.howstuffworks.com/quiz/...1-8a4eb239f6d5

did this coz i was bored..lol. my intellectual age is 31.... wish i was
    I also got 31.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Steve.

I expected my intellectual age to be about 12, as I barely understood the questions. Anyway, I'm 42 apparently. It also said although I'm older than my peers, I do like to let my hair down. Wrong, wrong and wrong.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I also got 31.
    yay, we are young and macca is an old fart
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I scored 51, but some of the questions could have answered with different results.

Such tests are just a bit of fun - no more. Last time I did a MENSA test I scored over 120!
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

My dad was pretty scornful of MENSA. He said "a truly intelligent person does not need to involve themselves with something like that". And he definitely was a genius.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

It was just a bit of fun.
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

'tinypic' image hosting site is closing this year according to a new announcement on their site. Best start looking for an alternative if you use it, as I do.

Better make sure you copy and save any images you posted and want to keep, as they will disappear from any sites you put them on.

I'm joe.

I scored 51 too. I think I was probably born that age.

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post

Some odd questions.
    I especially liked the one about which state has the smartest residents.

+ Reply to Thread