+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455855 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Ok then, for 'balance', I always write with a fountain pen and not a biro.... does that help?... I write italic which I learned at primary...
    That's a nice thing to do, I don't use a fountain pen but I do like to use a nice weighty pen, nothing stupidly expensive just something nicer than a biro. My handwriting is awful though unfortunately.

Clearaudio Emotion with Clearaudio Performer cart
    Copland CDA 266
    Copland CSA 28
    Squeezebox Touch
    Impulse Lali
    Van Damme I/Cs and cables

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I think it was Smooth Radio
    Unlikely to be Virgin, I suppose.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by stairpost View Post
    That's a nice thing to do, I don't use a fountain pen but I do like to use a nice weighty pen, nothing stupidly expensive just something nicer than a biro. My handwriting is awful though unfortunately.
    My handwriting is awful if I use a biro for some reason but using the Lamy it's pretty good I think...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Steve.

Slightly off topic, so I apologise for that, and I may have said this before, so again sorry. In the early(ish) days of printing (before 1980) making a change to copy involved me taking revised artwork to the local Newspaper printers to have a new zinco letterpress plate made. A lot lengthier than how it's done these days.

While proof reading a 'What's on in Blackpool" newsletter, I noticed that a full page ad for Blackpool Pleasure Beach included amongst its attractions a "Pubic Skating Rink". When I pointed it out to my boss he just said "Well it's too late to change it now", so it went out like that. I should have kept a copy. But knowing Blackpool this facility probably exists these days
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

So how about nudist beaches? I've been on a few and the best one was in north Norfolk, Holkham
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Good to see we're singing from the same hymen sheet

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Good to see we're singing from the same hymen sheet

nice one Steve...
    Bev

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    So how about nudist beaches? I've been on a few and the best one was in north Norfolk, Holkham
    A couple of miles from my brother's apartment on South of France there is a "Plage Naturiste" or something spelled similarly. It's some kind of resort with hotels, bars, etc. You could just think that they just want to "get back to nature".

But if you go down there in the evening there's all manner of bondage stuff going on. One bloke was being dragged round the bars by his woman pulling on a chain attached to his knob. Can't say it looked much fun, but he seemed happy with it

T'other system:

A/V:

We have an unofficial nudist beach here in Southsea but it's full of old guys so not been stripping off there

I'm not really a pure naturist but do like to get 'natural' whenever I can I guess....
    Bev

+ Reply to Thread