+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 440 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 4400

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

Alex_UK is online now Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Interesting Alex...
    Possibly also how "tongue and groove" became a thing...? Oh no, that's joinery with wood.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Yeah but he gave up on it.
    He did indeed Justin... I happen to quite like him as well...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N.390s CD Through: MG HDX1 To: Mark Levinson N.383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Possibly also how "tongue and groove" became a thing...? Oh no, that's joinery with wood.
    Not necessarily joinery ... t&g sounds ok to me..
    Bev

Mark Levinson N.390s CD Through: MG HDX1 To: Mark Levinson N.383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Alex_UK is online now Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Not necessarily joinery ... t&g sounds ok to me..
    Tongue & Groove is great for "the little man in the boat" - very good for moist environments. Or is that shiplap?
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Tongue & Groove is great for "the little man in the boat" - very good for moist environments. Or is that shiplap?
    Indeed Alex... I believe shiplap is wood that overlaps each other... moist or otherwise...
    Bev

Indeed Alex... I believe shiplap is wood that overlaps each other... moist or otherwise...
    Can't beat a bit of overlapping wood, makes my day when my wood is over-lapped!
    Alex

A woody that overlaps... sounds interesting
    Bev

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Did you ever find a cure for that 'morning wood' you had?

Marco.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

A mw is a lovely thing indeed....
    Bev

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Did you ever find a cure for that 'morning wood' you had?

Marco.
    Asked the missus to sort it out once - God knows why she had that rubber mallet in the bedroom though!
    Alex

+ Reply to Thread