+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416816 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Steve.

Now there's an incentive, I think he'd love that!
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Just switched the telly on, and it's on a channel called Really, and the programme is called "Ghost Adventures". What a load of crap! A bunch of grown men wandering round an old hotel in the middle of the night with recording equipment. Just about to change channels, when suddenly, by torchlight, a white spot (which could be a spirit) moved across the room. Moving in a zig zag pattern, apparently to avoid being detected by the light of the torch. IT'S A BLOODY MOTH!

No mention of Baby Sussex though, so that's a good thing...

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    On the subject of 'spy in the home', you may think you're safe by not having Alexa, but your 'Smart' TV knows your viewing habits. And combined with all the posts you put on here with certain keywords (royal, baby sussex, etc), you'll only have yourself to blame when the Royal Baby/Royal Wedding commemorative crap starts landing on your doorstep, so don't be thinking it's mischief on my part
    Ah, so that's how it's been happening? And there was me worried about the aftermath of watching 'Babes & Brazzers'

Marco.

P.S Baby Sussex has been cancelled.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Ah, so that's how it's been happening? And there was me worried about the aftermath of watching 'Babes & Brazzers'

Marco.

P.S Baby Sussex has been cancelled.
    Baby Lancashire still going strong, as can be seen in my avatar.

T'other system:

A/V:

Yesh, and I can shmell that he needs changed

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Steve.

Nah, I just turn it inside out, and it'll be good for another day or two Obviously I put some newspapers down before I sit, I'm not a complete slob.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

The thought of turning things inside out for extra 'wear' does seem to repulse me.... I sometimes change a couple of times a day so can't quite 'get' that...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Lol - know... That's why wearing white (rather than black) undies is practical, as you can, erm, instantly see 'anything' that shouldn't be there!

Better to change often than allow any 'build up'!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Or not wear 'undies' at all which is what I've been doing recently... with a skirt that'll 'cover' things, of course.... I defo won't be flashing anything

But it's a nice feeling of freedom
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Or not wear 'undies' at all which is what I've been doing recently... with a skirt that'll 'cover' things, of course.... I defo won't be flashing anything

But it's a nice feeling of freedom
    Just keep away from bouncy castles. Kiddies' mums don't like it...

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread