+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 1175 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412812 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 11742

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Steve.

You need to be quick on your feet to get away with that, as I'm told wasps don't like that sort of thing. At the moment the best I can manage is a brisk limp
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post

"It takes you all night to do what you used to do all night"

That really cracked me up Steve....
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

This hot weather has bought out the shortest of short skirts... I'd get arrested if I wore them out though....
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Grant.

Ti's OK to wear them here. Lol
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Ti's OK to wear them here. Lol
    Well that's what I've gone at the mo Grant... I just love hot weather.... so liberating....
    Bev

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I used to have a girlfriend who's skirts were so short (only a couple of inches below 'sea level'), she would have to wear matching knickers for the sake of appearance.
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I used to have a girlfriend who's skirts were so short (only a couple of inches below 'sea level'), she would have to wear matching knickers for the sake of appearance.
    I know exactly what you mean Barry.. been there...

The skirt I have on at the mo I definitely would not go out in...
    Bev

I'm Martin.

Was going to go down the chippy yesterday, couldn't because the cops had sealed off the end of the street, some women been murdered. You don't get that every day.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news...womans-2781618
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    This hot weather has bought out the shortest of short skirts... I'd get arrested if I wore them out though....
    You paint a very appealing picture of life in sunny Portsmouth. The tourist board must be rubbing their hands together, but don't let them take advantage of your good nature - an open-top double decker bus stopping outside your house may be your first clue.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

This bloke I used to work with, his wife liked her short skirts, even more than she disliked underwear. Not that I ever noticed...

One sunny day a mate was having a birthday party for his four year old daughter, and they had cake, pop, balloons, party games...and a bouncy castle. this woman was banned from using it after some of the other parents complained.

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread