+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 407 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 4067

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    That all sounds delicious Marco. How many are you catering for?, there'll be 11 of us
    Lol... Might need two sittings, then! We're catering for four

What will you be having Roy-boy?

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    Whilst I haven’t ever tried goose (but would like to), I have to take issue with this. If your turkey really is ‘bland and boring’, then you’ve either got a crap turkey or you’re not cooking it properly!
    "Bland and boring" compared with Goose! When you've tried a good goose, Adam, you'll know where I'm coming from

I do agree though, that a good free-range turkey is excellent (we've had many over the years), but as I said, cooked right, goose knocks it into a cocked hat. The "bland and boring" comment was aimed at turkey crowns, which really are bland and boring, as there's no juicy leg meat, which is where all the flavour is!!

You can't beat meat that's next to the bone.... Give me a nice carcass, legs or wings to gnaw on, and I'm as happy as a sand boy. Breast is for puffs

Marco.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

Ive always cooked the turkey earlier like today for tomorrow. Carve it cold and put it in trays and pour a bit of stock over them and cover with foil. Heat in oven on the day, and you have the most delicate moist turkey out. And you dont get stressed doing it all on the one day. Serving is a doddle too...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Nice day for a bit of drone flying.

"when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol... Might need two sittings, then! We're catering for four

What will you be having Roy-boy?

Marco.
    We’ve got a table that seats 6 & a spare table in the garage, one of the guests is bringing more chairs.

There’ll be turkey (for those traditionalists), beef & pork loin with all the usual accompaniments (I’m on pigs in blanket & veg prep duty). There’s mince pies, xmas pud, chocolate trifle for dessert(s) + I’ve put a cheeseboard together washed down with my usual plonk

I'm Steve.

We’ve got a table that seats 6 & a spare table in the garage, one of the guests is bringing more chairs.

There’ll be turkey (for those traditionalists), beef & pork loin with all the usual accompaniments (I’m on pigs in blanket & veg prep duty). There’s mince pies, xmas pud, chocolate trifle for dessert(s) + I’ve put a cheeseboard together washed down with my usual plonk
    Sounds good, nothing on your menu that I wouldn't eat, and I'm a picky bugger! Are you drawing straws to decide who eats in the garage? Gonna be freezing tomorrow
    Excuse me, are you the Judean People's Front?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Sounds good, nothing on your menu that I wouldn't eat, and I'm a picky bugger!
    Wot about my menu?

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

Sounds good, dude. Doubt you'll be able to move much after that lot

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Sounds good, nothing on your menu that I wouldn't eat, and I'm a picky bugger! Are you drawing straws to decide who eats in the garage? Gonna be freezing tomorrow
    The kids can go in the garage, they’ll be fine out there, we’ll check on them every few hours

I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Sounds good, dude. Doubt you'll be able to move much after that lot

Marco.
    Supposed to be playing twister but can’t see that happening.

+ Reply to Thread