+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 43931331411421431441451531932436431143 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Steve.

Not surprised - everyone Knows the Japs always shop at Asda. Anyway, last I heard you was a Lieutenant-Commander, that's quite a promotion!

On the subject of inappropriate dress, I'll tell you about an unfortunate incident while on holiday last year. I wanted to go for a paddle, but I have to use the kiddies pool, as I'm not allowed in the grown-ups pool.

Anyway, she only put my thong on back to front, scared the bejaysus out of the poor kiddies and I ended up being arrested. The hotel manager said they don't want my kind staying there, lowering the tone of the place. It was a 2 star hotel in Benidorm. I really would rather forget about it, but I had to write about it in my journal (my therapist said I should keep a journal). Every time I pick it up it always opens at that page - I think Mrs. P is showing it to all her friends.

Anyway, it's Blackpool for us this year, I could wear a soiled nappy on my head there, and no one would bat an eyelid.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

They don't let me in Asda anymore. Not since 'the Marmite incident'!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    They don't let me in Asda anymore. Not since 'the Marmite incident'!
    The "Marmite incident"? Do tell .........
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Well there are Marmite lovers and Marmite haters, I'm guessing you're a lover and the other shoppers didn't love what you were doing with it

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    The "Marmite incident"? Do tell .........
    Far too embarrassing to explain, but it involved a huge amount of brown stains.

I'm Martin.

Asda's rubbish anyway, they've done you a favour if you ask me.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Far too embarrassing to explain, but it involved a huge amount of brown stains.
    Ah, the old "It's Marmite, honestly" excuse. Not had this problem for a while, thanks to the nappies. Highly recommended. Tip: be careful not to put them on back to front, they don't catch nearly as much.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Asda's rubbish anyway, they've done you a favour if you ask me.
    Quite right. And Asda employees are just a bunch of midnight chicken-licking bastards anyway. I hate double standards.

Moderators feel free to edit this if it looks libellous, after all the actions of a few doesn't necessarily mean they're all doing it.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Moderators feel free to edit this if it looks libellous, after all the actions of a few doesn't necessarily mean they're all doing it.
    Nah can't be arsed plus I want to see all the members who are Asda employees pile in on you.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

I should be ok, some of my best friends are Asda employees...

I've checked my facts and it was just one guy, who was jailed for 2 months (not for the chicken though). The rest of the Asda community are all fair minded and well adjusted human beings whom I have the greatest respect and admiration for. And have you noticed how good looking they all are? I never shop anywhere else.

Think I should be safe now.

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread