+ Reply to Thread
Page 1168 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 16866810681118115811661167116811691170 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,680 of 11773

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Grant.

might be advisable to go check it out
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    might be advisable to go check it out
    Can't. Too busy at this end for now and driving is tricky for me. I'll sort it in a few weeks. No other option.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Steve.

If the problem goes down to the timbers, EPDM rubber roofs are fairly straightforward. You can buy kits through Ebay to suit all sizes and applications. I did my garage roof with it a few years ago, looks good and has a lifespan of 50 years or so.

Something like this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282640810...Bk9SR6iY--OzYw

Or for an easier cheap option nail down the flappy bits and chuck a gallon of Acripol on it Rain doesn't get past that stuff
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    If the problem goes down to the timbers, EPDM rubber roofs are fairly straightforward. You can buy kits through Ebay to suit all sizes and applications. I did my garage roof with it a few years ago, looks good and has a lifespan of 50 years or so.

Something like this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282640810...Bk9SR6iY--OzYw

Or for an easier cheap option nail down the flappy bits and chuck a gallon of Acripol on it Rain doesn't get past that stuff
    That looks interesting.

I have a feeling timber repairs may be needed though, I'll see when I get there. I expect I can deal with it. (as well as the trashed bathroom and loo and likely installation of a conservatory and a new shed )
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Steve.

If you have to replace the deck, tongue and groove sterling boards are the way to go. Because they slot together they support each other and don't need to be joined over the timbers. They come 8ft by 2ft so are fairly manageable. Cost about 12 quid each.

I used them on my garage roof, as the clown who did the original roof used chipboard. The leaking roof turned the chipboard into weetabix, and went unnoticed until it collapsed fortunately missing the bikes.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Geoff.

If you have to replace the deck, tongue and groove sterling boards are the way to go. Because they slot together they support each other and don't need to be joined over the timbers. They come 8ft by 2ft so are fairly manageable. Cost about 12 quid each.
    Yes, I've seen those used.

I'm Grant.

well car got picked up there to get looked at and serviced. dunno when i get it back... costing me for the pick up but im still struggling to walk
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Hopefully they won't be too long with it Grant, I bet it seems strange, you at home and the car elsewhere

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Grant.

Hopefully they won't be too long with it Grant, I bet it seems strange, you at home and the car elsewhere
    first time for many years steve. of course nowadays im stuck in without it as a need a very special set of requirements in the car to get in and out. sadly there are very few non big suvs i can get into. the kona is one. passenger side is very difficult or not on, depends. hip just doesnt bend enough etc far less my head and neck...
    im a wreck lol, but can still drive fine if i can get in
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

not getting car back today... they are a little vague as to what issue is but something is wrong and they dont know what i guess. i had feeling it wasnt sensors but the reciever... also saying the horn isnt working, which may be the case as i dont think ive ever pressed it.. without a horn i guess it might not be legal, i dunno. so if i need to go do summat, i cant, but if its gonna be much longer than the one day i might have to see about a complimentary from motability.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread