+ Reply to Thread
Page 1122 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 1226221022107211121120112111221123112411321172 ... LastLast
Results 11,211 to 11,220 of 11773

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    guessing, but i think he had help, and they could be scattering false trails too. the guy the saw getting off a van wasnt him apparently.
    Yeah, there's a fair likelihood. Probably somebody's got him stashed away and a good few know, but nobody talks around this way.

The police will do their usual fumbling and bullshitting, but you never know, they may get lucky. If they're as good at finding him as they are at grabbing illegals, there's no hope!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I see they still haven't caught the escaped inmate Khalife from Wandsworth Prison, my betting is he's already laying low in Hounslow or Southall, my money is on Southall, it's easier to reach and hide in.

The search in Richmond was likely prompted by his internet search history, no doubt he had computer access and may well have laid a few red herrings while planning the escape, I know I would have done.

I think he may have crossed the Thames at Putney and followed the north bank on foot for a mile or so without attracting attention or being very visible on the sparse CCTV coverage. From there the best route would be side roads parallel to the Thames up to the Grand Union Canal at Brentford, then follow the towpath to Southall, very little CCTV and no police patrols along there.

He'll probably have shorn his head, be growing a full beard and next time he's out and about, be wearing big black framed specs, a hat and semi-ethnic attire.

I'll keep an eye out!
    Sighted in Chiswick apparently. Twenty grand reward, you could cash in.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    fancy area
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Not even enough for the cheapest, most basic new electric car. Wouldn't be worth the aggro of the undoubted publicity.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    fancy area
    Not so much these days, I'd not fancy it.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

He's now been caught by the police, in Chiswick as speculated.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    He's now been caught by the police, in Chiswick as speculated.
    did someone claim the reward?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I would be interested in hearing what other Members think about the quality of fruit and veg available these days.

(Or the price of eggs if you prefer.)
    Barry

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Not even enough for the cheapest, most basic new electric car. Wouldn't be worth the aggro of the undoubted publicity.
    It's like the lottery, you don't have to have the publicity if you don't want it.

Anyway they nicked him now so it's academic.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I would be interested in hearing what other Members think about the quality of fruit and veg available these days

(Or the price of eggs if you prefer.)
    don't really eat veg unless I go out to eat, sometimes buy grapes or strawberries, they seem okay.

I think British grown strawberries have actually improved last few years, got some taste to them again.
    Current Lash Up:

+ Reply to Thread