+ Reply to Thread
Page 700 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 200600650690698699700701702710750800 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Geoff.

I get the impression things in America are being kept comparatively calm and low key since Biden took over. No attention seeking antics as we saw from day one with Trump, who was like a naughty child with a felt tip marker leaving his mark everywhere.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Surface of mars
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Could do with a nice bit of turf.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

It's just a TV studio. Or the back lot at Warner Brothers.

They don't really send them to Mars anymore because the aliens are on them right away and cannibalize them for the parts. Plus it's expensive and there wouldn't be any money left over for black ops.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Surface of mars
    Looks like the outskirts of Las Vegas to me.

I'm Grant.

apparently the iss had a load of grape vines growing up in space and are now back on terra. the hope being they will adapt to harsher conditions quicker so they do well in our climate change. amazing what gets done under the radar
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

I hope they realise the gravity of the situation.

I'm BigBobJoylove.

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I hope they realise the gravity of the situation.
    so bad it's good - top man
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Geoff.

Rubbish videolinking!

Have you noticed how many TV appearances via videolinking are badly thought out or not thought about at all? It's mainly backgrounds that get me, there was a guy on this morning who'd sat himself halfway across a large and slightly odd wall portrait which was totally distracting. Others come on TV from a total tip of a room in their house. I've seen all sorts of daft things behind folk on camera. Surely they can't lack the imagination to see that a plain wall or similar might be best?

+ Reply to Thread