+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 337 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337
Results 3,361 to 3,365 of 3365

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Absolutely, and what happens if the flaps won't open, when the plane's about to land, if they haven't been serviced recently? The starboard release flange needs regular lubricating. And we haven't discussed traffic control... How many planes are allowed to enter the landing strip at once?

In any case, I suspect that only jumbo jets are allowed to entry to Bev's airport.

Marco.
    a jumbo dont need no stinkin' flaps
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    https://youtu.be/kuD8sukGLuo

Well that was a rubbish vid sound wise. Oh well
    You need to learn how to embed YT vids, like so:

Daddy will teach you

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Steve.

You need to learn how to embed YT vids, like so:

Daddy will teach you

Marco.
    Cheers Marco, a great comedy moment I think.

Apparently it was done 'live', and no special effects, just one painful take.

As many airports have more than one landing strip, the landing lights are extra important - If the jumbo jet accidentally comes into runway 2 without permission from air traffic control the pilot would be in the shit, for sure.

Ryanair levy a surcharge for using runway two.
    Excuse me, are you the Judean People's Front?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Excuse my ignorance, but does the 'landing strip' include landing lights? Safety has to be paramount
    No there won't be any landing lights
    In any case, I suspect that only jumbo jets are allowed to entry to Bev's airport.
    You have to remember there are wide bodied jets as well as jumbo's and either would be a snug fit in my airport
    If the jumbo jet accidentally comes into runway 2 without permission from air traffic control the pilot would be in the shit, for sure.
    Now that one really cracked me up...
    Bev

Naim CD5XS Through: Black Cat Silverstar 75 To: Naim Dac Through: Naim 5 Pin Din To: Supernait 2 Through: NACA5 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

And after a 20 mile bike ride today my 'undercarriage' is a bit sore... ouchy....
    Bev

Naim CD5XS Through: Black Cat Silverstar 75 To: Naim Dac Through: Naim 5 Pin Din To: Supernait 2 Through: NACA5 To: Magneplanar .7's

+ Reply to Thread