+ Reply to Thread
Page 961 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 46186191195195996096196296397110111061 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,610 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Steve.

When I was younger and these things mattered to me more, It was commonly stated that non-animal proteins didn't have the full complement of essential amino acids, and so were "incomplete" proteins. And were only any good if combined with animal proteins (eggs, meat, fish, dairy products). Is this no longer the case?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Well, because 'Vegetarian' comes from the native North American word meaning "Shit at hunting", someone decided it had negative connotations.

The adverts are full of this crap, including one for the "Vegetarian Butcher" FFS... They probably think if they bang on about it long enough and loudly enough, we'll just fall into line. After all, it's the squeaky wheel that gets the sunflower oil. How can you tell if you have a vegan at your dinner party? Don't worry, they'll tell you
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Only one item of clothing today

A short dress is all that’s needed
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Not sure if I’ve already said but I’m currently training for paragliding

After flying sailplanes for 25 years then hang gliding for 3 years but then sailing kinda got in the way for 25 years so thought the best way back to flying, my first love, was paragliding

Gosh it’s so much more difficult when you get older but I’m doing my best and it’s just lovely to spend time on the hill in this lovely weather
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Alan.

That's fantastic Bev, I'm sure you'll pick it up and get the technique back again.

I have been paramotoring for the last 14 years but never non powered.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Steve.

The only Para anything I do is Paracetamol.
    Steve.

Kit I have:
    CD player, TTs, Phono stages, Pre amps, Power amps, Integrated amps, DACs, Streamers, Speakers and a bunch of cables.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Or the Paranormal.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Only one item of clothing today

A short dress is all that’s needed
    Beware of men with really shiny shoes...

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Or the Paranormal.
    Paralytic is quite popular round here

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Grant.

ww3 gets closer every day... china/ russia v nato.. game on?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread