+ Reply to Thread
Page 971 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 47187192196196997097197297398110211071 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,710 of 11724

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    I USED TO GET A PAIN AT BREAST BONE.. it was even sore to touch and was the acid. i should have said its peptac liquid. i use the aniseed version. really hits spot. i get it on script.
    That's exactly where the pain was, right under where the ribs come together. Nowhere else.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    That's exactly where the pain was, right under where the ribs come together. Nowhere else.
    good looks like its solved.. your valve gets tired with age apparently and doesnt seal properly. you eating late near bed time has set off the acid and its come out and burnt your tubes at that spot.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Rob.

They don't like to rush do they? Though I suppose the slower they move with these things the less likely it will be a significant problem. Best of luck Rob..
    My first appointment was on the 26th March! so 6 months to get tested
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Steve.

Good grief, they obviously don't see it as time critical then. But if was something really serious you'd want to know asap whether it was worth starting a DVD box set

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Rob.

Good grief, they obviously don't see it as time critical then. But if was something really serious you'd want to know asap whether it was worth starting a DVD box set
    Oh Yesss

I'm Steve.

I have had long covid symptoms since feb, not had covid though, the onset was 5 days after my Pfizer booster.
    AZ was administered for the first 2, not going anywhere near Pfizer or Moderna again unless I really have to.
    Steve.

Kit I have:
    CD player, TTs, Phono stages, Pre amps, Power amps, Integrated amps, DACs, Streamers, Speakers and a bunch of cables.

I'm Steve.

good looks like its solved.. your valve gets tired with age apparently and doesnt seal properly. you eating late near bed time has set off the acid and its come out and burnt your tubes at that spot.
    Doctor from Livingston I presume Thanks for the info Grant, obviously still a bit rubbish to have, but at least I can go to bed reasonably confident about waking the next day!

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Grant.

Doctor from Livingston I presume Thanks for the info Grant, obviously still a bit rubbish to have, but at least I can go to bed reasonably confident about waking the next day!
    i'd still see a doc if it happens again.. peace of mind for all steve..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

i'd still see a doc if it happens again.. peace of mind for all steve..
    Yes of course, but right now I have a more pressing concern: I've gone deaf in one ear! I wake each morning with my left ear completely blocked, and though it improves a bit when I'm up and about, I hear next to bugger all. And when my phone rings I can't so easily locate it. And music doesn't sound quite right - am I listening in mono?

Annoying that it's my left ear - my sitting position puts my stereo to my left and Anita to my right. Should be the other way round

Time for some earwax removal then. NHS don't seem to be arsed anymore, but there are plenty of private places, offering "micro suction" which is supposed to be better and safer. And they all seem to stay open quite late, which is handy. Prices average around £45 for one ear and £70 for two.

I'm the world's greatest at putting things off, but I think I'll make this a priority.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Rob.

I had mine done by micro suction about 4 months ago. Used to have them done once a year at the surgery by the water pump method. I have Tinnitus that was made worse by Covid. I found the micro suction really loud and was concerned about it making my Tinnitus even worse but it doesn't seem to have. Very efficient cleaning method but mine was £70 for about 10 mins. Nice money if you can get it.

+ Reply to Thread