+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 429 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4289

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Grant.

Just been ripped off by Moss Bros.... ordered a pair of trousers and paid online including £3.95 postage. today they return the price of the trousers saying they didnt pass their strict qc...ie they ran out .. But they pocketed the £3.95 postage..

Nice little con.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Just been ripped off by Moss Bros.... ordered a pair of trousers and paid online including £3.95 postage. today they return the price of the trousers saying they didnt pass their strict qc...ie they ran out .. But they pocketed the £3.95 postage..

Nice little con.
    Tell the police mate, if they're doing that all the time it's a proper scam.

Trading Standards may have something to say too.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Tell the police mate, if they're doing that all the time it's a proper scam.

Trading Standards may have something to say too.
    + 1 - they can’t be allowed to get away with that!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Geoff.

Seen it all now. TV ad for 'washare' the phone app for folk who want to share laundry duties with others. It's bollox!!
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Grant.

Seen it all now. TV ad for 'washare' the phone app for folk who want to share laundry duties with others. It's bollox!!
    Im not washing a stranger's keks
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Im not washing a stranger's keks
    Nor would I want anyone touching mine!

Would anyone really do this?
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Geoff.

I'm Steve.

Pity the poor buggers who end up with Marco's skiddy duds in their washpile
    Excuse me, are you the Judean People's Front?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Martin.

Nice little con.
    They’ll have the shirt off your back!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

https://play.howstuffworks.com/quiz/...1-8a4eb239f6d5

did this coz i was bored..lol. my intellectual age is 31.... wish i was
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread