+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 24024524925005015025035045125526021002 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Pete.

would b rude not to i would of thought

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Just what I like to do, is all... like getting em too...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I really should post something 'hifi' wise... I will do...really I will
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Pete.

so do you have a pair of maggies

I do indeed Pete... you heard them ?
    Bev

Gosh serious hifi chat.... whatever next
    Bev

I'm Pete.

very nearly bought a pair bout 10 yr ago same time i got the sooloos. Was picking up sooloos then going to guy wi maggies cant remember model offhand but was 4 panels. He text me while i was buying to say he had knocked one over and had bust it so i ended up buying my pmc. Do love the mid n top end and realism of electrostatics have heard few martin logan ones n quad n always been intrigued. Always boils down to bottom end i like a pair of speakers that when house is empty or occasionally when it isnt i can make shake.

I'm Pete.

thinking of cheating n scratching my itch by getting some electrostatic headphones then get best of both worlds. Just need to find some for a bargain.

I owned 57's for years, which I loved... when I moved I just didn't have room for electrostats... I've never heard ML's...

I know what you mean about this missing "bottom end" but that doesn't bother me one bit... however if I know my lovely neighbour isn't in they do 'wick up' quite nicely

When I went to the dealer for the Maggies I thought I'd be buying the 1.7's but after hearing the .7's... I just prefered them, sound wise...it wasn't due to money either as I'd already put aside enough for the 1.7's to come home with me

It's taken me about 25 odd years to get to a sound I'm 100% happy with and it's a nice place to be... I can't see me changing anything... the 383 & 390 seem to like the Maggies too
    Bev

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    thinking of cheating n scratching my itch by getting some electrostatic headphones then get best of both worlds. Just need to find some for a bargain.
    Go for it Pete..nothing ventured etc etc...
    Bev

+ Reply to Thread