+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 376 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3751

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Too true... I love naughty...

Now... where did I put that cu...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N.390s CD Through: MG HDX1 To: Mark Levinson N.383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Martin.

Another successful apple danish raid. Got in there before they even turned the lights on!

Amazing what people buy. Woman in front of me was getting about ten cartons of sterilised milk and some pre-packaged salad. 'What's for tea tonight love?' - prepare to be disappointed.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SLP1200 CD Player * Nelson Pass DCB1 Pre amp / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

He'll probably also feel the same about the underwear she's bought

Now if there had been a packet of fish fingers in there....

Anyway, did you buy any real food while you were there, or are you still on your apple danish and Mars bar diet?

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Martin.

got some yogurts and bananas, do they count?
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SLP1200 CD Player * Nelson Pass DCB1 Pre amp / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

Lol... Kind of. So what are you having for your lunch or tea today, apart from apple danishes?

Marco.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Martin.

Probably have a chippy tea. Or lamb chops from Kebab City. Depends what I fancy later on.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Ah, so that's the answer... You actually eat FOOD, just that you don't cook much of it yourself, and which is therefore reflected in your supermarket shopping

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Martin.

Pretty much. Lots of good take-aways here within a few hundred yards, why bother doing it yourself?
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Pretty much. Lots of good take-aways here within a few hundred yards, why bother doing it yourself?
    its a solution, no doubt... would do it myself if richer.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

I'm cash rich and time poor. When it's the other way around I cook for myself.

Big rationalisation coming up at work though so might soon be back to that.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

+ Reply to Thread