+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456506906 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    Does it make your ears pop?

I imagine if you wear it to market people will give you a wide berth? Just don’t fall, who knows when you’ll stop bouncing?

Russ
    I know jealousy when I sense it.

I'm Steve.

Don't take any notice of them - I think it looks great, really accentuates your figure
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    I'm thinking about getting another bike...

These really interest me ...Honda MSX125... so called Grom... I know it's only 125cc but it's the fact the bike is so small and has a low seat height...

or maybe even the Monkey bike... same engine etc

They both look like a lot of fun...
    NO question which one I would pick, The monkey bike has that retro-cool charm thing going on, plus it's a Honda

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Ok I just noticed they're both Hondas, but the MX125 just looks like so many others being made today, and the monkey bike has character. You know you've got the right bike when upon arriving at your destination you do that 'last look' as you walk away

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Geoff.

Pit bike types with short wheelbase and tiddly wheels are the ideal recipe if you want to get tossed under a truck.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Pit bike types with short wheelbase and tiddly wheels are the ideal recipe if you want to get tossed under a truck.
    I’m with you, if you’re going to ride with the traffic, you need something big enough to claim your lane. A girl I know bought a Honda Rebel 250 twin. I rode it, and it is tiny! I could barely get on it! But I realize it was made for smaller people. But it also felt weak, I’d hate to have to deal with real traffic on that thing.

Russell

I'm alan.

Monkey all day long..........got to fit the yoshimura can though.

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by thingfish View Post
    Monkey all day long..........got to fit the yoshimura can though.

And a Moriwaki big bore kit
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    I’m with you, if you’re going to ride with the traffic, you need something big enough to claim your lane. A girl I know bought a Honda Rebel 250 twin. I rode it, and it is tiny! I could barely get on it! But I realize it was made for smaller people. But it also felt weak, I’d hate to have to deal with real traffic on that thing.

Russell
    Smaller people riding large bikes is perfectly possible, it just takes a bit of leg strength and a good bit of confidence. A biking mate of mine around 1980 had some pretty big bikes, two Honda CBX1000s and a GSX1100. And he was only 5'4". At lights the bike was tilted over quite a bit, right foot on the floor. When the lights changed he just put it into gear, and the bike picked itself up. As far as I know he never dropped it.

Ithink small women riding full sized sports bikes look pretty cool, although you don't see it often. So much cooler than a huge bloke riding a bike that's too small for him, with the bike looking ready to be swallowed up his arse.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Smaller people riding large bikes is perfectly possible, it just takes a bit of leg strength and a good bit of confidence. A biking mate of mine around 1980 had some pretty big bikes, two Honda CBX1000s and a GSX1100. And he was only 5'4". At lights the bike was tilted over quite a bit, right foot on the floor. When the lights changed he just put it into gear, and the bike picked itself up. As far as I know he never dropped it.

Ithink small women riding full sized sports bikes look pretty cool, although you don't see it often. So much cooler than a huge bloke riding a bike that's too small for him, with the bike looking ready to be swallowed up his arse.
    That’s the truth! Seeing some huge guy on a moped is comedy! I recall way back when I was still married, my ex would sit on my bike, the black and silver Harley, and declare there was no way she could ride it. She couldn’t pick it up! And I informed her that I couldn’t pick it up either. That sucker weighs 850lbs dry. So what’s the difference? And then we went to a motorcycle rally in Richmond, and there were tiny women riding huge Harleys! The Softails and 883’s, some with lowered shocks, and even the Road King, has a very short seat height (mine is 26” I think) compared to most bikes, and little women who didn’t weigh 110 pounds and 5’4”, were wheeling those big bikes around like nothing! Most impressive to watch.

Russell

+ Reply to Thread