+ Reply to Thread
Page 843 of 851 FirstFirst ... 343743793833841842843844845 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,430 of 8510

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...Sx8TWExw%3D%3D

So now they want to stop over 60's driving. What a country.
    I can't see that succeeding. There is no basis as retired drivers don't clog the roads up during rush hours and are in a lower accident group. It would cost whoever brought it in an awful lot of votes.
    Conspiracy theories are only perpetuated because people go looking for them!

I'm Grant.

ive redone link
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

**Ive studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

I like my whisky old and my women young. "Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak!"

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

just go whole hog and put over 70's and the disabled down. that should save them some money

of course rich folk could buy themselves more years
    Regards,

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

**Ive studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

I like my whisky old and my women young. "Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak!"

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Just the kind of nonsense you can expect to see in the Express. A comment by one reader tells you all you need to know about this particular rag and its readers:

"How many youngsters can match my driving record of 56 years with no points?" Duh, I'm sure the answer is none.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated. Audion Silver Night 300b stereo is enjoying a holiday
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Just the kind of nonsense you can expect to see in the Express. A comment by one reader tells you all you need to know about this particular rag and its readers:

"How many youngsters can match my driving record of 56 years with no points?" Duh, I'm sure the answer is none.
    ive got no points, no speeding tickets or parking fines in, erm... a long time and many 100's of 1000's of miles driving any thing from little to biggg dangerous goods, trailers, you name it.... ive not been driving 56 years but my hairstyle has
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

[QUOTE
    I am in my sixties and I'm fine driving unless it happens to be during my afternoon nap time [/QUOTE]

I can get a bit drowsy sometimes so to keep my energy levels up I have a bag of Werther Originals in the door pocket Keeping the window wound down and ditching the tartan travel rug helps too.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated. Audion Silver Night 300b stereo is enjoying a holiday
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Geoff.

I find a regular jolt from a tens machine attached to my knackers keeps me alert .
    Conspiracy theories are only perpetuated because people go looking for them!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I find a regular jolt from a tens machine attached to my knackers keeps me alert .
    I used to do that, but bladder incontinence has made the jolts too jolty

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm guy.

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my father. Not screaming and terrified like his passengers."

thanks to Bob Monkhouse
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my father. Not screaming and terrified like his passengers."

thanks to Bob Monkhouse
    Bob did have some quality one liners. Such as "I'm amazed how many people know where I'm from. When they walk past I hear them mutter 'Kent' under their breath"

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread