+ Reply to Thread
Page 1175 of 1175 FirstFirst ... 175675107511251165117311741175
Results 11,741 to 11,744 of 11744

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    People earning six figure salaries complaining that they're skint:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/othe...y/ar-BB1lxKru?

This poor bloke is barely getting by:

''We have the same holidays we had £50,000 ago. We might go on holiday once a year to somewhere like Portugal, and we’ll stay in a Hilton. We might do a tasting menu in central London once every three months.''
    And he's able to save 1.5k per month!!
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Mike.

I'm moving into a flat in 2 weeks, £925 rent per month, which is cheap for Brighton & Hove!! The kitchen is tiny, but apart from that it's quite nice, haven't told them about my dog, hope it doesn't cause problems. Gee I wish I owned my flat, and had 1.5K per month to save, times sure are hard here. Apart from that I'm only able to cook my own food, chicken most days, and since I've given up alcohol I must be saving, oooh, £2000 per month!!! No em, £200 per month? Not bad when you think about it, that's £1200 per year, a holiday in Portugal perhaps? Anyways, looking forward to being back in the centre of town, I really fucking hate catching buses.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    I'm moving into a flat in 2 weeks, £925 rent per month, which is cheap for Brighton & Hove!! The kitchen is tiny, but apart from that it's quite nice, haven't told them about my dog, hope it doesn't cause problems. Gee I wish I owned my flat, and had 1.5K per month to save, times sure are hard here. Apart from that I'm only able to cook my own food, chicken most days, and since I've given up alcohol I must be saving, oooh, £2000 per month!!! No em, £200 per month? Not bad when you think about it, that's £1200 per year, a holiday in Portugal perhaps? Anyways, looking forward to being back in the centre of town, I really fucking hate catching buses.
    Where's yer van? Or is it like a lot of places, where using the bus is cheaper than city centre parking?

£925 per month does sound pretty good for city centre accommodation - we pay about £150 per month less than that, but we do live a bit out in the sticks where you need transport to get to anything interesting. Still, that's for a detached bungalow with lots of garden, your dog would be well pleased once he got used to the funny accents.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

£995/month round here gets you this

In a good area too, not in the ghetto like where I live.

Studio flats are around £450/month for a tidy one.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread