+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473873 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 11724

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Now has anyone managed to have sex in a hammock ?

I reckon it might be quite tricky so any pointers would be appreciated...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Timothy.

It is more about straddling on the hammock, but the one on the bottom has to be careful about getting “hammock wedgie”. It really isn’t quite worth the effort...well, maybe...
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Now has anyone managed to have sex in a hammock ?

I reckon it might be quite tricky so any pointers would be appreciated...
    There must be a sailor on the forum, surely

Clearaudio Emotion with Clearaudio Performer cart
    Copland CDA 266
    Copland CSA 28
    Squeezebox Touch
    Impulse Lali
    Van Damme I/Cs and cables

Well I wouldn't want me or my guy to have a “hammock wedgie” as that doesn't sound very nice...

I do, however, think it would be worth the effort... just for a bit of fun in the sun...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Quote Originally Posted by stairpost View Post
    There must be a sailor on the forum, surely
    Well I am a "sailor" but defo not had any hammock fun as yet...
    Bev

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Well I am a "sailor" but defo not had any hammock fun as yet...
    Are you sure you are trying hard enough?

Clearaudio Emotion with Clearaudio Performer cart
    Copland CDA 266
    Copland CSA 28
    Squeezebox Touch
    Impulse Lali
    Van Damme I/Cs and cables

Quote Originally Posted by stairpost View Post
    Are you sure you are trying hard enough?
    No not yet but I'm sure I will... as soon as it gets nice and warm...
    Bev

I'm Russell.

It’s nice to be back! In my conspicuous absence I’ve been recovering from surgery! It was far more serious than I was lead to believe before hand. I went in for some hernia repair, and came out with some 148 staples in my belly. Top to bottom, side to side, from my rib cage to as far south as possible!

It seems that I had put the repair off so long, that my stomach muscles had atrophied away. So! Now I have mesh holding my entire guts in, and the mesh is strapped to my back muscles! The strangest thing, once I got home, it seemed that I was taller? All my tables seemed shorter, etc. then the other day I stood in front of my bathroom mirror, and in my reflection it was cutting the top of my head off! Damnit! I actually am taller?? How the hell? It seems that by strapping this mesh to my back muscles has pulled my spine into alignment? Or so the doctor speculates.

As I lie in the hospital, many doctors came by to see me, at least 15 of them said they were in the operating room during surgery! It must have been standing room only! One doctor said they juggled my guts over their heads before putting them back in. I’d have thought he was kidding, but then again it really does feel like it! I think he was serious.

So I am just over 3 weeks since surgery, and I really question whether I needed this surgery or not? I could have gone the rest of my life wearing a truss, or I could have pushed my guts around in a small wheelbarrow? One thing is certain, it’s the last time. No matter what may come loose in the future, it will stay that way, this has been more than overwhelming, and do you know they have prescribed me nothing for pain! Due to the fake Opioid Epidemic that the government in the US is on about, I received no pain medication over what I was taking before I went in. Is that insane? Did I miss something? So I declare, never again! What’s done is done, but in hind sight I wonder if this will ever be worth it? At this point I still have swelling, and am enjoying a soft GI diet.

And the worst part of all my be, the remote control for my preamp stopped working two days before surgery. So I’ve been watching the boob tube instead of enjoying my stereo, hopefully this week I’ll be able to get up and down and flip records again! It’s good to see that the conversation has remained in the gutter in my absence. The trick to sex in a hammock I believe are rough seas! You need a little motion of the ocean to help things along.

Russell

I'm Geoff.

Sounds an ordeal Russell. Hope you feel a bit better soon.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alan.

Welcome back Russell

My you have had a mighty big stitch up. I have had mesh surgery for a hernia and things are a lot better afterwards. Give it a few months and you will be glad you had it all done, plus I don't think there will be any chance of things coming adrift again.

+ Reply to Thread