+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484524574974 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I'm aiming for the Vin Diesel look. Oh hang on, I've already got it (sort of ).

Start lifting bro

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    usually a 3 for me.. it needs done again tbh
    Mine's also long overdue, it's getting in my eyes. Oh wait, that's my eyebrows Life can be cruel to older blokes
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Weekly No.1 here. Can't be bothered fussing over anything that needs attention. Trim it myself.
    Mrs. Pony does mine. She never asks me if I'm going anywhere nice for my holidays, because she knows I'm not

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

I'm aiming for the Vin Diesel look. Oh hang on, I've already got it (sort of ).
    My head resembles Vin Diesel in his latest film "The Fat and The Curious"

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Mrs. Pony does mine. She never asks me if I'm going anywhere nice for my holidays, because she knows I'm not
    Does she ask you if you "need anything for the weekend"?
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I will look like an aging hippy: grey shoulder length hair.
    If I grew mine I would have a 'skullet'. A bit like a mullet but with one key difference

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Geoff.

Wow. The 2011 movie 'Contagion' has just started on ITV2. Reading through the plotline, the similarities to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic are quite shocking!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    My head resembles Vin Diesel in his latest film "The Fat and The Curious"
    Was that the one subtitled 'roll them in flour & look for the wet spot'

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Does she ask you if you "need anything for the weekend"?
    No, because she knows that I don't

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Was that the one subtitled 'roll them in flour & look for the wet spot'
    That was the original film. The remake's subtitled "Forget the wet patch, I got KY"

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread