+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 594 FirstFirst ... 9409459499507508509510511519559 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 5938

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Grant.

Talk talk seems to be down.. On my 4g at moment to get through..

Doh

Anyone else got issues
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    Over every living soul, I've seen the future, baby,
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Talk talk seems to be down.. On my 4g at moment to get through..

Doh

Anyone else got issues
    My internet's been down. I went out for a while and it was working again when I got back.
    Official consultant wigmaker to Ant & Dec

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Yesh, but yours is up and down more often than a tart's knickers!

Treat yourself to a more reliable ISP for your birthday

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tearsĒ - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Geoff.

I expect there'll be trouble in town tonight. Crowds are gathering outside the US embassy and by Downing Street. Allegedly in solidarity with the George Floyd protests in America. Of course, it's just going to turn into an excuse for insurrection, as it already has over there. The majority will not give a toss about George Floyd and will be using this as an excuse to cause mayhem! Just wait and see.

I'm brian.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I expect there'll be trouble in town tonight. Crowds are gathering outside the US embassy and by Downing Street. Allegedly in solidarity with the George Floyd protests in America. Of course, it's just going to turn into an excuse for insurrection, as it already has over there. The majority will not give a toss about George Floyd and will be using this as an excuse to cause mayhem! Just wait and see.
    Expect to see any social distancing Geoff ?.... Okay, I ll answer that. NO

I'm Martin.

Last night Channel 4 News showed footage of the riots in US and described it as the crowd 'Venting their anger over the death of George Floyd' when they were clearly just looting some shops. They must think we're stupid or something.
    Current Lash Up:

*Oppo BDT-101CI* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Grant.

I can understand the upset, but turning it into what it has become just muddies the waters completely.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    Over every living soul, I've seen the future, baby,
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Ian.

Having moved house 3 months ago I'm still trying to find stuff that was carefully packed away, so carefully in fact that I can't bloody find them. This was true of my air conditioning unit which I want to use . It's just 3 components, the unit itself which is big and heavy, the exhaust tube and the exhaust mounting plate. Found the first 2 no problem but no sign of the plate. It was of course in the last unpacked box, why does that happen lol.
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm Geoff.

Queueing for a McDonalds.

https://www.itv.com/news/granada/202...anches-reopen/

Yesterday it was Ikea. What is wrong with these people?

I'm Martin.

There was a thousand people queuing to get into Ikea in Warrington! And they were only letting a few in at a time. Imagine getting there and there's 999 people ahead of you in the queue. But instead of saying fuck that for a game of soldiers, you join the back of the line and wait for hours! Just to buy some Swedish tat! I think these people must actually be a different species to me.
    Current Lash Up:

*Oppo BDT-101CI* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

+ Reply to Thread