+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 1175 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507907 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 11743

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Steve.

I let Anita have a shot on my previous Fireblade (she's 5'4"), and she rode it from the garage to the end of the drive, and that's as far as she got before she dropped it So that that was her first and last go.

She's since had a Honda CBF600 (which she only dropped twice, both times on a grassy field), a Kawasaki ER6-F (which she never dropped) and her current one is a Hyosung GV650 Aquila, which is a cruiser type bike with a Suzuki SV650 engine, and is a keeper as the forward controls give her knackered feet (Morton's Neuroma) an easier time)

She's not dropped a bike for some years now, but she ain't getting a shot on my Blade, not while I've a breath in my body
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Thinking of getting one of these.
    ktm-390-duke-white.jpg
    Steve.

Kit I have:
    CD player, TTs, Phono stages, Pre amps, Power amps, Integrated amps, DACs, Streamers, Speakers and a bunch of cables.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    Thinking of getting one of these.
    ktm-390-duke-white.jpg
    Nice. Looks a bit like someone's been doing origami, but with steel instead of paper. Never ridden one, but KTM always get good reviews.

Should be a fast as hell go-anywhere bike. Don't know what quality of finish is like, but with 17C winters, you're not going to be seeing many salted roads I think KTM are Austrian or something, so I imagine they do get to see some cold weather.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

I see Boris has now won the Tory leadership race. Once he becomes Prime Minister, we'll have our own Trump 'mini me'. If it wasn't so tragic, it would be hillarious! What will the rest of the World be thinking of us? It's a major embarrassment!!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Give him a chance, he's going to make Britain great again, dude!

And of course, he won't be a hypocrite based on what he said when Gordon Brown took over back in 2007, will he... I expect the first thing he'll do is call a general election, just like he expected back then...

(I wondered if this was "fake news" but no, it is definitely extracted from his telegraph column at the time - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/...tish-ally.html)

Come on Boris, put your money where your mouth is!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Alan.

The system is so fcuked up and the embarrassment stake already so high that I don't think anything can get any worse ...............(or can it?).

He might just be the lunatic that parliament needs for a shake up.

I'm Martin.

At least we have a classical philosopher as PM instead of another bloody lawyer.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

What is this Peloton Video Cycling nonsense we see advertised on the box? Surely a TV screen is not needed to use an indoor cycling machine? It looks ridiculous.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

I think the idea is to motivate you to train harder. I'm thinking of offering a similar 'real time' service where I motivate people to drink beer and watch TV.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I'm thinking of offering a similar 'real time' service where I motivate people to drink beer and watch TV.
    I'm in! Where do I sign up?!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread