+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489539939 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 11726

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Marco, always thinking about yer belly!
    Haha - well for most Europeans, not just me, the food is the highlight of the holiday! Remember that we live to eat, not eat to live, like most Brits [although clearly not those on AoS]!

Didn't get to "eat out" this year (we were all-inclusive and watching the pennies a bit), but the hotel food was actually really good, though not traditional Bulgarian. I think they were just catering for several nationalities. I seemed to get through a lot of veal steaks served in a variety of sauces (which I liked).
    Fair enough.

But the culinary highlight came on Wednesday evening, in the form of a Cockney-sounding gob-on-legs, and his equally vocal wife. The bloke had been a bit of a knob all week, swearing loudly about anything and everything within earshot of all the small kiddies. I could have happily knocked the little fat fuck's pint onto the floor and mop it up with his head, but we were trying to have a chilled holiday so we gave him a wide berth (as did everyone else).
    Lol - and the English wonder why they're often hated abroad?

Plus it's usually the arrogant southerners in tourist resorts who are most guilty of ruining the reputation of decent English people.... Sorry, that's just been my experience, although I know plenty of English people from the south, in real life, particularly proper cockneys, who are the complete opposite, but some of the tourists abroad are a different breed.

Chilled out holiday or not though mate, I'd have slapped the c*nt. Done it before in similar situations!

Anyway, as I was browsing the a la carte offerings my attention was drawn by him and his equally mouthy bint giving the holiday rep some grief about the temperature of the Chilli. Mrs. Gobshite had a food thermometer stuck in it with a reading of 56C, which apparently isn't good enough. She declared (loud enough for the whole restaurant to hear that "I do this for a living, and this should read 75C!" I'm guessing her "profession" is school dinner lady. I just pushed past her and got some of the condemned Chilli and very nice it was too

Begs the question though: Who the f__k takes a food thermometer on holiday?
    Priceless - that's just too funny for words!!

The answer to your question though, is a sad cow with nothing better to do. I'd have shoved it up her arse, and told her it was a damn sight tighter in that hole than her 'front one' has likely ever been! And yes, they were almost certainly trying to get a discount, through fraudulent pretences. Can't stand folk like that. They really make my blood boil!

We did do a tour round a wine place in Pomorie last year, where we got to try out various plonks. The reds were largely quite a fruity bouquet with earthy undertones, and an amount of woodiness...sorry I can't keep that up - they were nice, but we're not big wine drinkers. I think the cheeses that came with it helped.
    Ha - no worries. Glad you enjoyed it. It's just that Bulgarian (and Romanian) wine gets a bad rep here, simply because we get all their plonk, which over there is a different ballgame. I've not been to Bulgaria, but it's a country I'd certainly like to visit.

Marco.

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Chilled out holiday or not though mate, I'd have ended the c*nt. Done it before is similar situations!
    Rather extreme

Lol - changed it to slapped, as that's what I meant!

Marco.

I'm sorted.

Lol - changed it to slapped, as that's what I meant!

Marco.
    Phew! This cock-er-ney can safely vacate now

Yesh, but you're an example of a nice cockhead, oops I mean Cockney!

Marco.

I'm sorted.

Yesh, but you're an example of a nice cockhead, oops I mean Cockney!

Marco.
    I try Marco. Hopefully the Essex plebs won't have made it to Barbados next week

Lol - you enjoy yourself mate, and stay well away from any hurricanes!

Marco.

I'm Steve.

I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

Solid gold toilet stolen from Blenheim Palace.

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-09-14/...enheim-palace/

Does anyone give a shit?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm brian.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Solid gold toilet stolen from Blenheim Palace.

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-09-14/...enheim-palace/

Does anyone give a shit?
    Piss Off

+ Reply to Thread