+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381781 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    If there are any retro-fits, eg tow bar electrics, I'd probably start there.
    Only thing I found was a badly fitted phone system. This was not used, so I disconnected it, no improvement.
    Spendorman

I'm Steve.

Cars are just too complicated these days, I'm thinking of going back to a hoop and stick.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Alex.

Cars are just too complicated these days, I'm thinking of going back to a hoop and stick.
    I have done, a 1989 Volvo 340. Could quite easily fit a starting handle, if I drill a hole in the radiator!
    Spendorman

I'm Steve.

I'd happily go back to my trusty old Mk 5 Cortina, although Anita's first two cars, a Mini 850 (for a runabout) and a 2.8 injection Capri (for bigger trips) would be a good shout

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Alex.

I'd happily go back to my trusty old Mk 5 Cortina, although Anita's first two cars, a Mini 850 (for a runabout) and a 2.8 injection Capri (for bigger trips) would be a good shout
    I've still got classic Minis, three of them. The oldest is a January 1962, had the car since 1968. It's got a 1275 cc engine in it. It would need a bit of work to get it roadworthy. Benefits, low classic car insurance, no road tax, MOT exempt, exempt from low emission charges (if car is registered).
    Spendorman

I'm Alex.

Monster cat not turned up today, very unusual. Hope he/ she is OK, being deaf must be difficult for him/ her.

Old photo

DSCF0344 by A60man, on Flickr
    Spendorman

I'm brian.

Hi Alex, hope catty turns up as well !. I ve noticed before your kindness with cats and neighbours. b w

I'm Steve.

Yes, and it says a lot about a person who cares for all animals, and not just their own pets. Although I think it's a bit mean to expect Monster Cat to fit into that bath tub.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by tapid View Post
    Hi Alex, hope catty turns up as well !. I ve noticed before your kindness with cats and neighbours. b w
    Thank you, you're very kind. I do try, I'm very trying!

Little Timid did turn up, she must have thought that Monster arrived earlier, the two don't get on.
    Spendorman

I'm Alex.

Yes, and it says a lot about a person who cares for all animals, and not just their own pets. Although I think it's a bit mean to expect Monster Cat to fit into that bath tub.
    Thank you, Monster cat did fit into a giant flower pot, this was last summer I think.

DSCF0893 by A60man, on Flickr
    Spendorman

+ Reply to Thread