+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 1171 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Geoff.

Default Tell Me Something............Anything!

If you have a particular thought or just something to say. Express it here. Anything that crosses your mind .

Here's my two pence worth.

My browser has been set to match AOS colours (almost). Looks cool (to me ).

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

you dont want to know what crossed my mind
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Have you noticed that the less hair you have on yer nut, the more grows from nostrils, ears and eyebrows?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

It does seem to.. eyebrows, nose, ears, and.... well....
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

one thing that crossed my mind was I didnt have a very unhappy dream last night.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Rich.

If unemployment reached 0% in the UK and all job centre staff were made redundant, where would they go to sign on?

Clearaudio Emotion with Clearaudio Performer cart
    Copland CDA 266
    Copland CSA 28
    Squeezebox Touch
    Impulse Lali
    Van Damme I/Cs and cables

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Have you noticed that the less hair you have on yer nut, the more grows from nostrils, ears and eyebrows?
    I've plenty of hair on my head and it still grows like weeds from nostrils, ears and eyebrows

Anyway I'll tell you something:

I've joined the ZYX R100 club It is stunningly good, as you have been saying for a good while

There is a fantastic synergy going on with the standard Lenco arm, the sounds we are listening to are sublime.

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Mcdonalds!
    Quote Originally Posted by stairpost View Post
    If unemployment reached 0% in the UK and all job centre staff were made redundant, where would they go to sign on?
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    Anyway I'll tell you something:

I've joined the ZYX R100 club It is stunningly good, as you have been saying for a good while

There is a fantastic synergy going on with the standard Lenco arm, the sounds we are listening to are sublime.
    They do have something don't they Alan? Somewhat different to most MC's. If find them quite like Deccas in presentation.

I'm Grant.

to do with androgens like testosterone etc are more concentrated at hair follicles except head hair of course, where dihydrotestosterone appears and head hair follicles are sensitive to it. Its on the X chromosome so affects men.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread